Second 'first date'

Try to remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sae Jin’s Pov

„In your face!” I jumped from excitement when I made a double strike. We were on our first date and I was having so much fun.

 

“It’s because I’m giving you a head start” He chuckled, taking his ball “But done with it”

 

“You won’t be able to win with me Mr Dragon” I called when he throw his ball making a strike for the first time this evening. I stopped laughing when I saw his grin.

 

„You’re sure about that, baby girl? Let’s bet. A loser will buy a dinner” he gave me his hand and I took it. I had a plan.

 

He smirked and took his ball again. Just when he was about to throw it, I cutely called ‘oppa’ making an aegyo and he stumbled at the sound. He didn’t make even a one pin go down. He turned to me surprised and I looked at him with innocent face.

 

“Aww… you didn’t make it… how bad. I wonder what distracted you…” I pouted and took his place with my yellow ball in my hand, throwing it and knocking down 5 pins. I looked at him with satisfaction.

 

„You want to play rough, huh?” he raised his eyebrow and gave me a smirk that made my knees turn into marshmallows. “Both of us can play in that game, jagi” He came to me and whispered to my ear, making me shiver.

 

After half an hour we finished. And he won with one point. Lucky bastard. It was all because he was us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter