Chapter IX

I'll Be Waiting!

 

"Hello?" Bomi answered the call happily, just to what she was waiting for

"Bomi-ah, what happened?"

"I got rejected."

"What?!? As if you WOULD be rejected. Let's get serious Bomi."

Bomi stayed silent and didn't answer.

"Bomi?"

"Kyungsoo."

"Hm?"

"He hugged me after I confessed but then he left me. What does the hug mean?"

"He hugged you but then left you? Is he insane?"

"I know right. I absolutely do not know what happened there, but he could have atleast called me or text me."

"Happened there? Did he had an emergency?"

"Yes, with his family."

"Yah! Yoon Bomi!"

"Oh wae?"

"Nothing. He had an emergency that's why he left you. He wouldn't leave you without a reason."

"But how could he even not call me or text me?"

"Maybe he had some issues too Bomi. He has a life too, he wouldn't be able to take care of you all the time. Family is more important than a friend"

"Oh yeah, right. I'm just a FRIEND."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to say it that way."

"Ani, it's okay. I'm also sorry, I have to hung up. I'm a bit tired. I want to sleep. See you tomorrow."

"Okay, rest first. Don't push yourself too much. Goodnight."

As they ended the call. Kyungsoo sent a text to Bomi.

received. 12:08am

Bbom-ah. Don't stress yourself too much and don't cry. You look ugly when you cry. Maybe he is just tired too. Just talk to him tomorrow. Have a good sleep. Good night! :)

Before sleeping, Bomi checked her phone and read the message she received. Unknowingly, her lips curved into a smile and slept comfortably.

======

Author's note:

Sorry for the short and nonsense chapter. I will come back with a more exciting one. Hope you would still continue reading this. Do subscribe, comment and leave your suggestions ^^ Have a good day everyone :)