Chapter III

I'll Be Waiting!

We waked up and I scan over the place, it feels like I haven't seen this before but we were out in the streets. I look beside me and oppa is still sleeping so I let him be, I wanted to make him rest even for a while. I stand up and try to search for someone who could helped us. I looked at oppa before starting to search. "I'll be back, oppa"

As I was walking I was really shocked and I drop down to my knees, my eyes starts to become watery seeing, witnessing how my parents are killed. I want to help them, protect them. But what can an 8-year old girl can do? I also remembered what oppa said, "But we should also save ourselves" I ran back to where oppa is. He is really surprised why I am crying very hard again. I hugged him really tight. And there I took up all courage to tell him what happened. He could only hugged me, not trying to say anything hat would make me cry more.

"I'm still here, I will never leave your side."as he said to me. Trying his best to comfort me

"Aren't you afraid of staying with me?" I asked being amazed at the same time worried

"Why would I? Besides I'm your oppa"

"Because everyone that stays with me, is always being killed. Remember how Bora unnie and Doojoon oppa was murdered when they always stay by my side, literally. I'm afraid you would get killed too."

"No, I promise you this jungmi, they will not kill me or you, you understand?"

"Ne." as he heard me say yes he broke the hug and kissed me in my forehead, which maked my heart beat really fast.

"Now, let's go quietly and leave this horrible place and promise me try to forget what happened here, alright? The police won't believe us even if we say these things"

"But -"

"No buts" as he tried to cut me off. I know he only did this to make me forget the pain.

After a few days, at school on our way back home.

"Come here Jungmi, let's head back home now" as DO oppa hold my hand swinging it up and down

"Wait here, oppa will be back" he turns his back to me, leaving me outside the store. i could also see him checking on me if I'm still there. As I watched him buying something, someone suddenly dragged oppa and put some handkerchief in his mouth, then seconds later he fell asleep. I panicked and follow the men that kidnapped my oppa.

"You! Badman! Where will you bring my oppa?" I asked bravely the man carrying oppa. As he command te other guys to get me I suddenly lost my braveness and took a step back one at a time.

"Are you scared now litle girl?"

"No! Just wait and see! Oppa! I promise you I'll find you I will help you, and you bad men I promise you will suffer from doing this!" I throw off a head right on their head, one stone at one man. Then both of them fall, I suddenly grab oppa and carry him in my back, I ran as fast as I can, despite him being really heavy. There were we stopped at an abandoned house, I wasn't scared of that so i took oppa and find some frst aid kit around the house, luckily I found one.

I put on some medications on him, remembering what our teacher taught us when medicating a person. After medicating him I tried to wake him up, I called him hoping he would respond.

"Oppa?..... oppa?.... Oppa?...." I started to worry and panick so I slap him hardly

" Ah!" he screamed in pain " What did you do that for?"

"You won't wake up, I was really worried" then a tear suddenly formed

"I'm sorry Jungmi-ah, I maked you worried" he put me into a deep hug

I broked the hug "Oppa, stay here I will find something to eat, don't worry I'll be fine. Just stay here okay?"

He nod in agreement and I walked away. 

As I excitedly open the door being proud when I have taken home foods for the both of us. My smile suddenky disappeared, the foods have slipped through my hand as I become worried again, because oppa is no longer to be seen. Then I saw a blood scattering on the end of the house, there's also a piece of torn black cloth. As far as I remember we were both wearing our school uniform so probably its some other guys cloth. i started to cry upon putting up all of the informations and putting up a conclusion. I fell down on my knees. crying, asking why all of my loved ones always being taken away from me. I remember oppa's promise that they wouldn't kill him, I suddenly felt guilt in me, why I let him enter my life, it is not his fault to broke his promise. That's the start when I don't make myself fall for anyone before, being friends with them. I was afraid that they would be taken away from me too.

End of Flashback

I realized that I cried too mush when I saw the album drenched with my tears. I closed the album and went to my bed, closed my eyes let me forget all of the pain, again.

 

Kyungsoo's POV

I ran off. Hurrying, because I forgot that Ilhoon is waiting for me. I received a text from him

"Thank you Kyung, I'm already at home, thanks to your driver. Be careful on your way home. How's your talk with Bomi? Told ya' you'll regret saying things."

I smiled upon reading the text, thanking that he wasn't angry at all. As I reached my house I just went straight to my room and plumpedmyself in the bed. A picture of Jungmi suddenly appeared in my mind.

Flashback

"Jungmi-ah, are you alright?" I asked her while helping her stand

"O-o-oppa? Why are you helping that ugly girl? She's not even worth anyone's help, espcially from you DO oppa" A bully in school asked me

"So? Why wouldn't I? I'm his boyfriend, and don't call me oppa! Only Jungmi can call me that!" I say as I put Jungmi behind me, whispering her to act along then she nods.

"Don't you ever dare put your hands on her AGAIN!"

"Arasseo" the girl answered in defear and ran away. i faced Jungmi to whom I received a punch. "Ya!"

"Why did you told them that you are my boyfriend? They would bully me even more now"

I cupped her face with my hands and looked at her in the eye. "I promise you, no one would ever touch you again. I will protect you from anyone who tries to hurt my girl, okay?" I say to the girl that I only like, the girl who has taken my heart. The girl who always make my heartbeat fast.

End of Flashback

"Jungmi-ah I didn't mean to leave you behind that time. I couldn't avoid it. Not at the time I have no strength to fight back at the man who tried to kidnapped me in the store. I really wanted but I just couldn't. After that, I was really worried at you. Hoping everyday that I would meet you again, until now, saying that I didn't broke my promise that I'm still alive. I know I'm wrong from leaving you behind, after you helped me escape from those guys, medicate me and even going out the night just to find food, despite the fact that you have trauma going out in night. I'm sorry. i miss you so much now, I want to hug you again, Jungmi" I say to myself as tears flow in my face.

 

 

 

=============

Author's note:

So? How is it? Is it okay? Please tell me :) I need suggestions :) Sorry if it is taking too long before Minah appeared. Ill make her appearance in the next chapter. Hope you liked it. Sorry for making a long chapter. Please do leave comments and suggestions, subscribe too! Thank you! good day :)