Chapter VII

I'll Be Waiting!

"They ... They .. They .. went ..to ...heaven" Bomi said as she gathered enough courage to tell me. "They were murdered right in front of my eyes, that's why I hate seeing blood. 011293 is a special number for me. And yes. You're right, it is a date. it's the date of my first love, D.O oppa." It felt like the time stopped and I was the only one moving, I couldn't hear Bomi's Voice anymore. All I know is that I'm really confused and shocked. DO is me. I changed my name before, wanting to forgot all the pains I had especially the time when I left her alone. Maybe that was why I feel like this all the time. So Jungmi is Bomi.

"KYUNGSOO-AH! Are you listening?" I was startled when she suddenly shouted my name.

"Mi-mi-mian I-I- I was just really surprised. Im sorry for asking you that" I say as I try control myself, refraining myself from wanting to hug her and ask forgiveness. "By the way, I saw some photo albums in your cabinet, could I look on it?"

"ohh ... Those? Sure ... Let me get it ..... here"

i was kind of relieved and less shocked when I saw her old photos. SHE IS Jungmi. I was relieved to know that she is okay and doing well and amazed on how we get to meet again. Knowing that she has matured so much, how she become much prettier. I clenched my fists to prevent my tears from falling. I was really happy to see her again. I do really wanted to hug her and tell everything but it feels wrong.

"Kyung."

"Hm?"

"How can I confess my feelings to someone?" I felt my heart beat faster, thinking she would say that she liked me, based on how she acts when she's with me. It felt like she likes me.

"Hm. Well, Let's see. Maybe it would be better if you would talk with him. Both of you alone and let your heart speak out, let your heart lead you and control you. And uhm, guys don't like letters. For me, it would be best to say it personally." I say confudently. "wait, who's this lucky guy that you like?"

"Secret" Bomi said as she did a mehrong face

"Oh. Come on. We're friend anyway"

"But I don't have the courage to tell it to you."  she said as she plays with her fingers. "Ok fine, I'll tell you. But promise me you wouldn't tell ANYONE about it okay? You're the first to know this." I nod waiting for her answer.

"It's Ilhoonie. I like him so much. He was the one to help me stand and move on from my past. He helped me forgot the past and create new happy memories. He's also that first one who hasn't break a promise of leaving me. After the death of my parents  and after DO oppa leaved me, he was the one who stand as my father, brother, bestfriend, EVERYTHING. He also said to me that he will make me fall for him back then. But it is too late for me to realize my feelings since he loves Minah now. I don't know what to do if he will dissapear in my life now. He has been my everything." it felt like a string is being pulled out my heart every time she says a word. My feelings for Jungmi Bomi hasn't changed, even for a bit. She can still make my heart beat faster,.. Even now, knowing that she's Jungmi. I guess she hated so much me since then. I leaved her alone. I broke my promise. Sure she hates me. It's my fault too. Ilhoon's worth for Bomi's love. He stayed by her side and never leaved her alone.

"Then it would be easy. Since you best of friends after all." i tried my best not to sound upset.

"it wouldn't be easy. I'm afraid he would go distant from me, that we might become awkward. I'm afraid of losing our friendship. I'm afraid of him leaving me. Would you think it would be better to stay silent and just be her FRIEND forever?" how much I wanted to say yes to prevent her from confessing to Ilhoon and knowing the fact that Ilhoon loves Bomi not Minah. That if Bomi confesses her feelings, Ilhoon would do the same and that they would end up together. But who am I to stop them? Besides, Bomi doesn't have the feelings she have for me anymore.

"Trust me Bomi. It would be best to tell him. He made a promise of never leaving you right? So what if he likes Minah? No one knows, he might like you the way you do after you prove to him your feelings?"

"oh my gosh! Kyung-ah ... Thank you so much for the advice."

"what the?! It's already 11:30pm I need to go home now Bomi. Its too late in the evening. We didn't realize the time since we enjoyed much. Anyways Good luck to your confession tomorrow. Do well" I say as I smile and quickly go out of her house not waiting for her response.

AT SCHOOL~~~

"Ilhoon!" Bomi shouted as she waved her hand for Ilhoon to see her. "Ilhoon-ah, are you busy later?"

"I think so, I have a meeting with my friends later."

"Oh, I see." Bomi said upsettly

"why? is there something wrong?" Ilhoon asked worriedly

"Nothing, maybe next time."

"Bbom. Its okay. I can make some time for you and it looks like it would be cancelled anyway." Ilhoon lying to Bomi. He's willing to do anything to have some bonding time with Bomi

"Really???!!!" 

"Yeah. What's your agenda anyway?"

"you'll know it later. At our favorite cafe after class? Let's just meet there. My treat." Bomi said excitedly as she ran away, leaving the confused Ilhoon alone.

"O-Kay...Maybe, this is the right time to tell her my feelings" Ilhoon said as he contact the people whom he would have a meeting with, telling that it would be cancelled.

                                Later on, after the class. Ilhoon and Bomi met at the Cafe. They first both take orders and Bomi payed for the bill.

"Bbom, actually I also have something to tell you" Ilhoon said a bit nervously. "But you go first."

"hmm. Okay. Uhhmm ..How should I tell this?" Bomi said "Ilhoon-ah ... I - I - I - ILIKEYOUVERYMUCHPLEASEDONTBEAWKWARDWITHMEANDREMAINASMYBESTFRIENDEVENTHOUGHIHAVEFEELINGSFORYOITSOKAYIFYOUWOULDNTLIKMBACK"

"wait ... What did you say? i didn't underst-"

"I LIKE YOU JUNG ILHOON!"

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Sorry for some typo,sorry for updating really late. i've been busy again with my studies. Hope you liked my chapter. Thanks for the new subscribers :) please do like, comment and subscribe to my story :)

Good day and Godbless