Chapter VIII

I'll Be Waiting!

"I LIKE YOU ILHOON" without much words Ilhoon hugged Bomi tightly after hearing her confession. He soon break out from their hug and sit back to his seat he was about to confess to Bomi his feelings when suddenly his phone rang.

 

 

 

"Really?! Okay, I'll head back home now" as much as he wanted to say how much he loves Bomi, he really needs to get home to see his father coming back from States, he explained it to Bomi first and insisted on sending her back home. But Bomi felt more awkward upon imagining that so she gave excuses to not let that happen.

"Okay, I'm really sorry Bomi, I promise to pay you back soon"

---

"I missed you a lot my dear son" Mr. Jung exclaimed upon seeing his son while hugging hin tightly. "I have something to tell you, but first change your clothes."

After changing clothes he went down to joon his oar parents for dinner.

"What is it dad?"

"Well, you know that you're turning 20 within this year and remember how much you wanted to study abroad so you could lead our company somehow in the future right? I have already arranged all documents needed for your transfer I also already contacted your school about it. We're leaving in a week"

"In a week?!" Ilhoon exclaimed

"Yes, in a week, aren't you excited?"

"I am but-"

"But??" His father asked, confused

"Well you know hon, maybe Ilhoon is just surprised as I am a while ago, give him some time to interalize what you had just said." Mrs. Jung said.

"Alright"

After their dinner, ilhoon went to his room in deep thoughts. Yes, he had always wanted to study abroad so he could take over their company in the future, but that was when Bomi and him were in an argument and he wanted to show her capabilities so she could be attracted to him somehow. But that was not what he neded right now. Bomi already confessed to him. But he also knew that he was the only son of the family, and that he is the only heir to their company. He couldn't say no to his father. He had no other choice.

---

After taking a bath, Bomi has throwned herself in her bed, thinking about her confession. She was surprised that Ilhoon hugged her, she has no clue on what could that mean, knowing he likes Minah. Adding the fact that Ilhoon said nothing about it and left after receiving a call from his mom. She then burried her face in her pillow worrying on how he shoud approach Ilhoon tomorrow. All that she knows is that they are going to be definitely awkward, or only her could be. She snapped out from her toughts when her phone vibrated. She reached out for it while smiling, expecting that it would be Ilhoon.

"What the-? Just a spam text. How could he even not send a single text after my confession. Yes he likes Minah,but shouldn't he even send me a text as his bestfriend? Uggh!" Bomi slumped back to her bed.

"I wish Kyungsoo was here, so I could let out my frustration."

He was about to dial Kyungsoo's number when she receives a call from someone.

 

=====

Author's note:

How was it?

Sorry that it took me years to update this fanfic. Hope you ejoyed it. Share your comments and suggstion ^^