Chapter II

I'll Be Waiting!

"I found relief in me when I finally saw her. How I wished that time would stop  for this precious moment. Wait no! This can't be?! I'm not yet ready to fall in love, not again, I'm afraid to get hurt.!"

 

Kyungsoo's POV

I've been searching for her like for 30minutes, and yet I cannot still find her. What the ---- ?!??! Why the hell am I doing this? I'm not even concerned about her. I've just known her name for the past 1 hour. I'm just gonna go back to the cafe Ilhoon might probably waiting for me.

"Kyungsoo?" a familiar angelic voice called my name

"Oh? Bomi-ssi?"

"Kyungsoo, please drop down the formalities"

"Ok, fine, btw what makes you call me?"

"ah, nothing, uhmm .. you know ... -"

"you're lost? aren't you?" I cut her off

"yeah, kinda, and I need your help, please and it is also late at night, I'm afraid of night" she mesmerized me with her puppy eyes, she did some aegyo too

she really makes me remember about Jungmi, my first love. There's also pain in me when I remember all of those sad memories. Then, I snap out off this and put back my attention to Bomi.

-------------------

No One's POV

As the both of them walk, Kyungsoo took up the courage to ask Bomi's number and ask to send her home.They also exchanged numbers. Kyungsoo informed her about the rules and regulations in school and some other stuff. They also get to know each other very well. Both of them were kind of in a shock when they heard some information about each other because it resembles someone they knew from their past, especially Kyungsoo. and as to their surprise they weren't awkward any at all and it also feels like they have known each other a long time or haven't they? 

Bbbbeeeeepppppp!!!~~~

"Bbom!" kyungsoo shouted and drag her to the other side of the street, accidentally they fall on the ground and Kyungsoo was above Bomi. They stared each other at the eye, both of them blushed. The two of them has their heart beating so fast like they had ran a thousand miles. Minutes later, Kyungsoo finally came back to his senses and stood up and helped Bomi to stand too.

"are you okay? Bbom? do you have any wounds? scars? where? let me see!" he says as he dusts off the dirt in Bomi's clothes and check's her skins if she has any wounds

"a, a, a, ne. I'm fine, you are you hurt somewhere?" startled because of the questions thrown at her

The atmosphere suddenly become awkward. They also have reached Bomi's house, Kyungsoo is really surprised how big her house is, he never expect it from her, from the way she dresses herself, she's way to simple.

"Thank you for sending me home, you should head back home now"

"NO, problem. Btw, you must have a big family, your house is way too big!"

"Oh, that ..." Bomi's eyes starts to become teary

krrrriinnnngggg...

"I'm sorry, but I forgot that Ilhoon is still there, I have to go back now, sorry" as he ran away Bomi lookes at him until he was no longer to he seen.

----------------------------

Bomi's POV

I walked up to my room and let myself fall on my bed. A smile suddenly carved in my face. Then I suddenly remember how Kyungsoo resembles my first crush, DO. Then I took all of my old photo albums that I have kept inside this cabinet. Its obvious how long I haven't opened it because of the thick dusts that covers it. I blow the dusts off, a drop of a tear suddenly fell when I suddenly remembered all of the pain things that happened to me 10 years ago, the memories that I have buried deep down in me.

Flashback-

I was crying hardly that night, because I was lost on my way home, (I was only 8 years old that time.) so I went to a park and there I stayed, hoping that my parents would find me. I never stopped crying that time.

"Are you okay?" a boy suddenly reached me, tapping my back, comforting me

"I was lost on my way home" I said as I was crying really hard

"Stop crying! you look ugly, you know?! you're already ugly and you make your face uglier!"

"Pabo!" as I look at the boy, I was surprised that it was DO oppa, my oppa in school, we are in the same class but he wants to be called oppa so I call him that way. He is my first and only crush that time, he always protects me, from the bullies, I am really ugly back then, I wore this old thick big glasses that makes me look nerd. and that's why people always tease me, because of my ugly face. But he is the only one that sticks to me like a glue. And how I wished he liked me like the way I do.

I laugh, and he also laughed, he helped me send home, I didn't know directions much because I always have this driver so I didn't have the time to familiarize myself throught the streets besides my parents wouldn't allow saying there will be kidnappers, but I didn't blieve in any of them. as we were walking back home, I saw my mother being kidnapped by a mysterious guy and my father being threaten by the other guy.

"Omma! Appa!" I shout out my lungs off. DO oppa was also shocked when I scream and looked to where I am looking. He dragged me away running when some men followed us.

"Why did you shout? Now we're in trouble, those men will probably kidnapped us!"

"I'm sorry but they're  trying to kill my parents"

"But we also have to save ourselves! Lets hide here, they won't find us here"

"Mianhe oppa. I always put you on troubles"

"Ani. Gwaenchana" he smiled then hug me. I started to cry.

"Gotcha!" as the men dragged both of us and we both fell asleep"

 

 

 

==========

Author's Note:

The flashback is kinda long so I would continue it tomorrow. Hope you Like it :) please do comment, and subscribe.suggetiong