Chapter IV

I'll Be Waiting!

"Days passed and it is already the first day of school.

Bomi's POV

I excitedly walk into the gates of my school, Seoul Institute Performing Arts.I got amazed on how many students were also studying here. I looked at my schedule and went to the room I was assigned to when ...

"Bbomi!" Ilhoon called me

"Oh? Wae?"

"I just found that you're in the same class as me and Kyung, want to go together?" Ilhoon asked waiting for my answer. I looked at Kyungsoo and was about to smile when I saw his annoyed and cold expression again.

"Ah. Ne. Thank you Ilhoon-ah"

When we reached our room, we positioned ourselves to wherever we liked. I like to seat beside Kyungsoo, but it seemed like he doesn't want to sit with me, he never smiled at me since this morning so I just sat beside Ilhoon, near the window and Kyungsoo's position is at my back-right side, while Ilhoon is at my left side.

"Yah! Give way! Minah's coming!" a classmate of mine shouted as he cleans the way. 

"Who's Minah? and why does it seems like she is a princess?" I asked myself

"Ah, Minah? She IS a princess. Everybody treats her like that." Ilhoon answered while smiling a big smile

"Oh?" I was surprised "Did I mouth it out loud" Ilhoon nodded. "Mian. But why? Is she good?"

"No, she's the total opposite of that, but she is nice when you get to know her." Ilhoon blushed, while defending Minah

"You like her, right? Don't deny it! It's obvious you know? You're blushing!"

"aiisshh.! arasseo. yeah I like her, I don't even know why. But I promise, my feelings for starts to fade because I'm starting to fall for you" he said it while his voice descending so that Bomi won't able to hear it.

"nice Ilhoon-ah"

"please keep it a secret, huh?"

"Ne. Yakseok!" as I pinky promised with him, A girl who's being escorted by a lot of guys came in, and I believe that's Minah. I already got a feeling that she's an evil from her aura and how our class suddenly become quiet. She sat beside Kyungsoo. I looked at his expression and it was still emotionless.

"Annyeong yeobo!" Minah said as she touched Kyungsoo's face which made me clench my fists. "I missed you, you know?" she asks with a sweer voice.

"Is she Kyungsoo's girlfriend?" I whispered at Ilhoon

"Ani. She just really likes love Kyungsoo but Kyunggie doesn't feel the same" He said bitterly.

"Sorry"

"Gwaenchana"

As our P.E. teacher came inside our room, he instructed us to go to the Gym and change our clothes. He also announced as what we're going to do and what group will be in. I was teamed with the red team with Kyungsoo, while Ilhoon with the blue team with Minah. I got excited when I was told that I would be battling with Ilhoon, I had no other choice because we don't have much girl member in our group.

(Watch this, skip to 1:35) 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de999HbSQHY

Ilhoon's POV

I wasn't able to win the first round, because REALLY my mind is lost, I couldn't think straight because of her, she's just too charming. I never lose to anyone before. But good thing, I'm able to win the second round. We finished playing and we went to change our PE uniform and Bomi, Kyungsoo and me, eat lunch at the canteen when Minah suddenly came.

"Mind if I join you?" Minah asked us, we had no other choice but to say yes so she sat down beside Bomi, infront of Kyungsoo. I just waited for Bomi to finish her meal before asking to come with me.

----

"Where are we going?" She asked me, puzzled

"The place I like the best." I said simply as I open the door and signaled for to come in. I looked first if there's someone around before locking the door.

 

 

 

===================

Author's Note:

Hello again! :) what ya' say about my story? do you like it or not? please do comment so I would know if I'm doing well or not :) Good day and Godbless :)