Chapter V

I'll Be Waiting!

"Why did you bring me here?" Bomi asked him

"Uhm. Nothing, I was also surprised by what I did" Ilhoon answered

"ohh ... then should we go back now?" Bomi said as she stand up and went to the door, and she was about to open it when Ilhoon suddenly hold her wrist

"Bomi ..... could you please stay with me for a while? I need a friend to cry on"

"Oh, I'm sorry you should've told me earlier" Bomi let go off the door knob and sit at the couch, signaled Ilhoon to sit beside her.

"So ..? What do you want to share?" Bomi tried to break the silence, when she looked at Ilhoon she was surprised when he saw him crying, looking down. Ilhoon looked at her and quickly wiping off the the tears when suddenly, Bomi hugged her.

"Don't! ... don't stop yourself from crying, I wouldn't mind though, besides I'm also used to it." She said, only Ilhoon's soft cries can be heard as his' response.

"Now tell me what is it?" Bomi said as she broke the hug

Ilhoon's POV

I was taken aback when she suddenly hugged me. Her hug is really nice and warm. How I wished that time would stop.

"Now tell me what is it?" Bomi said as she broke the hug. I got upset when she did it, but what else can I do.

"Ilhoon-ah, I won't force you to tell me, if it just gives you so much pain remembering it then don't force yourself, you would end up hurting you emotions more, but if you think it would make your pace at ease then share it with me" she was waiting for my answer, I forgot that I let her stay here to say my problem, but actually I asked her to stay here so we would just have some time together and I would also like to tell her how I feel but it felt like it isn't the right time. I also don't know where the cry came from, but thanks to that, Bomi hugged me. Now I don't know what to say. I just decided to share my bitter life when I was a kid.

----

Back at the canteen.

"Kyung" Minah called Kyungsoo's name pain can be felt. Tears starts to fall down.

"Ya! Minah! Don't you dare to cry with me! They would think that I'm the one who made you cry, like what happened during our middle school days" Kyungsoo said half jokingly to make her smile.

"aisshh! arasseo! but its just that when the new girl transferred here you've become acting weirdly"

"Na?! How?!!"

"I'm always observing you! You would always stare blankly at her, your always spacing out when you're with your friends, there's also a time where you would just smile randomly and ... uhmm ... ah! you always think deeply to the point  where you can't hear me shouting out my lungs off just to get your attention!" Minah said upsetly, remembering those memories

"Am I acting like that lately? I didn't know, look .. I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to" He says as he stands and sit beside her and wipes off the tear in Minah's face. "Is there something I could do to pay off those times?" He also hugged her as he felt guilt why he is acting like that, thinking why does it have to be Bomi the reason.

Minah's POV

"Is there something I could do to pay off those times?" He hugged me as he felt guilt doing those things when I actually just made those stories.

"There is," I said with an upsetting voice, while smirking. I'm so genius! my plan worked! "Would you stay by my side and never leave me, I was really afraid when you're with me" acting starts again! as I finish my words, I broke our hug, despite I would like to stay like that forever but it would be weird doing that.

"Ara, Arasseo, Just promise me that you will forgive me dongsaeng huh?"

"Ne. I promise ... oppa."

"wait, someone's calling me. Please excuse me first, I wouldn't mind if you would leave me though" Kyungsoo said

"Aniyo. I'll wait for you. You have to send me home" I say, I really wanted to do things like this again .. I really missed it a lot.

"arasseo" he says.

"Yoboseyo??" "But-..arasseo!" "Wait for me there, I'll be there in 15minutes"he says as he ended the call

"Sorry Minah, but looks like I won't send you home tonight, I got an urgent situation to go to. I'm really sorry. I promise I'll do better tomorrow" he says as he waves his hand at me.

=====

Author's Note:

Sorry for upadating late. I just got busy with our periodic exams and projects lately. But I  promise I'll update sooner as I CAN.