The 6th Chapter

Android Love.
XSYKOTICA
THE CALM

 

She went to do the same for the others and as the ambulances showed up, she pulled a doctor, harshly enough to be heard. “The youngest kid has a fracture, minor, and there is a risk of a hemorrhage, while the oldest will suffer from neck pain due to the shock but he survived with minor impact; the father has three broken bones, and all his ribs are fractured. He lost too much blood, so he may have a heart attack in the next five minutes. For the woman, she has a high level of alcohol in her blood and a whole part of the front glass in her chest.” The man gave her a “are you kidding me” look. “You don’t have time, hurry up.”

The man yelled at his friends to take the father and the woman first before taking the kids in the third ambulance. As they took the accident victims away, Hye Jin noticed that she was filled with blood and looked at Jin Ki who took his vest to cover her. “Let’s take a taxi.” He offered and she nodded. In the car, Taemin held her closer, and kept caressing her.

“You did a great job, Noona. I’m sure that the father and his sons are fine now.” Taemin said softly. “You saved their lives.” Hye Jin closed her eyes and hugged Taemin, shaken by the need to cry. “Don’t cry, Noona.”

“I am sorry.” Hye Jin said with a sad tone. “I can’t shake the thought that I caused a car accident and I killed people. It just… shows up every second I see a van and worse when I saw those cars. I wanted to save them so badly… I didn’t… I didn’t want to let them die like I did for those men.”

“But those men, Noona, died because you were injured. If you weren’t, I’m sure you would have saved them.” Taemin said making her look at him. “You can’t fight fate. If they were meant to die, they would die, either you cause that car accident or not.”

Hye Jin let that thought sink, and nodded sadly. “Thank you for being here with me, Taemin.” Taemin smiled brightly and hugged her tighter. They stopped by the Choi and Sung Rin showed up, worried.

“Hye Jin? Hye Jin! Oh my god! Blood?” Sung Rin was frenetic as she checked her daughter’s cloths. She didn’t even notice Taemin and Jin Ki.

“Mom, here is my best friends, Lee Taemin and Lee Jin Ki.” Hye Jin simply said as she stepped away from her mother. Jin Ki bowed casually while Taemin showed a huge cute smile bowing as well.

“I’m glad to meet you, Madam.” Jin Ki said politely. “There was a car accident in the road and Hye Jin had offered a helping hand which explains why she had blood on her clothes.” Sung Rin made an understand awe, and looked at her daughter who avoided her eyes.

“I see. Please come in, and have a cup of tea.” Sung Rin offered but Jin Ki dismissed it politely.

“We have homework, so we can’t stay for tonight.” Jin Ki said with a smile and bowed down before turning while Taemin rushed to hug Hye Jin.

“You will be all right, Noona. Don’t be sad.” He said with a reassuring smile, to which Hye Jin answered. “I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Sure. Jung Shik, please drive my friend home, and be careful.” The driver, who showed up parking the car by the front door, nodded leading the brothers to one of the cars parked in the main door. Meanwhile, a woman stepped up.

“Isn’t that Lee Chang Jin’s son, Lee Jin Ki?” The woman asked before bowing slightly to Sung Rin. “What was he doing here?”

“He studies with me.” Hye Jin answered before bowing slightly as well, a sudden antipathy rising up in the air. “Shall we have that cup of tea, Mom?” Sung Rin, who was tense, nodded and asked the woman to get in. Hye Jin headed to her room and changed her clothes before walking back to assist her mother, when she noticed that Siwon and Dambi were already there.

“You can’t be serious.” Siwon said with a frown. “I won’t do that, even if you force me.”

“Well, the deal is already done. You have at least a year to fix the issue with your brother, or the marriage is done against your or Hye Jin’s will.” Hye Jin smirked as she got.

“What do I hear? Are you trading me like a product?” She had an amused tone. “I’m not getting married, no matter what the deal is. There is no legal force that will oblige me to comply. Isn’t it?” She looked at her father who was thinking deeply.

“Well, at least you will get rid of such rude burden.” Sung Rin stood as the woman said so but Hye Jin’s laughter stopped them all.

“Excuse me?” Hye Jin faced her, almost towered her. “You come to my house, speak about me like I’m a piece of land my father have to give up on, and you don’t expect me to be rude. No, and you still consider me as a rude and a burden while I don’t think it’s your business, anyway.” Hye Jin said looking away. “Why do I feel like you are the one who is rude and a burden in this mere moment?” The woman paled. “You are always welcome, but don’t abuse it. I may be younger but I know my limit, and you should know yours too.” Dambi smirked at her sister’s audacity while the woman took her bag and dashed out before freezing in the door.

“You will hear from me.”

“Oh. Sure, we will.” Hye Jin said before waving brightly. “Come back again. Bye-bye.” The woman huffed while Hye Jin sat facing her still thinking father. “What is it about?”

“Appa have to give the family an heir or he will have to marry you or I with our cousin, who is five years younger than us both, in order to keep the family name alive.” Dambi explained. “If he refuses, we may lose everything that belonged to us.”

“Is there any legal papers for that? I never read about such thing, so I hope your family didn’t make you sign a pact or something.” Siwon shook his head. “Then what is it, Appa?”

“I don’t want to lose my family if I go against their will. We have one last thing to do, if we want to keep you away from their wrath.” He looked at Sung Rin. “We need to have a son.” Hye Jin didn’t know why the kids crossed her mind.

“Does it have to be from your own flesh and blood?”  Hye Jin’s question took them off guard. “I mean, mom may get a daughter while we can definitely get a son.”

“I know…” Sung Rin said sitting. “We will try to get a son on our own, and we will see later.” She blushed madly while Dambi made a gaging mimic. Hye Jin just smiled before heading back to her room, and picked the phone.

She wondered about that too.

 

Tomorrow came too soon for her, and she sat up, wondering how she will spend the day without sleep. It was her first sleepless night and she could feel the tiredness overpowering her. Yet, she showered, dressed up and left the house for the Lee’s. Taemin was there alone. “Where is your brother?”

“He’s coming. He forgot something inside.” Taemin replied as he pulled her to a hug. “How do you feel?”  Hye Ji hugged back, sighing deeply. “It will be ok. I am sure.”

“It will, darling.” She mumbled, pulling Taemin even closer and resting her eyes on his shoulders. “I am so sleepy.” Taemin patted on her back, slowly.

“Your back is so toned.” The remark made her heart skip beats, and she looked up. “You are lucky to get much freedom to learn martial arts, and do sports.” She almost sighed in relieve recalling her lies.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t teach you what I promised.” She made a sorry face. “Let me teach you something tomorrow. I didn’t sleep well yesterday.” Taemin smiled and pulled her to a hug, patting on her back again.

“Teach me whenever you want, Noona.” Taemin said with a soothing voice. A hand landed on her back, and she blushed when it went from waist line to her shoulder as she knew it was Jin ki’s hand.

“Are you ok?” His worried tone made her feel like a chocolate bar under the sun.

“She didn’t sleep well.” Taemin pointed out and helped Hye Jin to stand, holding her arm securely. “Isn’t it better if you skip the school today?” Hye Jin shook her head.

“I don’t want to. I’ll be fine.” Well, technically, her batteries were full, and her generator is operational, so she will be able to live the day just fine, but the tiredness was something unusual for her. “I’m just super tired, not super sleepy; I won’t sleep through the day but I’ll need a cup of coffee.” Said the one who never sipped anything other than her green tasteless energy essence. Suddenly Jin Ki’s arm surrounded her waist as they walked and she blushed furiously. “Besides, we have a free period today; I’ll get a nap in the nursery.”

“Good idea.” Taemin said, smirking. She swallowed her mixed emotion noticing so, knowing so well that he caught her blushing at Jin Ki’s touch.

“I have a free period too.” Jin Ki remarked. “But I will be busy with homework. It .”

Facing the bus’s door as they reached it in time, Hye Jin observed Taemin getting in first. “I did mine beforehand. Since I couldn’t sleep, I thought it will make me sleep.”

Jin Ki’s hand slipped all the way her waist, as he faced her slowly. “You didn’t sleep at all?” He asked holding her hand. She shook her head and followed him as he made her sit and sat by her side. “It is shown in your face. The bags under your eyes are darker than usual.”

“It is!” Taemin said as he peaked between them. “Why don’t you sleep now? It’s almost a twenty minutes long trip, you would regain some shape.”

Jin Ki pulled her closer and let her head rest in his shoulder. “I agree with Taeminnie. Sleep.” She smiled at his strict tone and closed her eyes in order to sleep. Suddenly, few minutes after, she could feel a hand touching her hair, and pulling it up behind her ear, then caressed her cheek and the side of her lip. Her cheeks heated up, and she blushed, noticing that Jin Ki’s chest shook slightly. He chuckled obviously. Damn betraying cheeks.

She slept eventually and woke up when a hand pulled her chin up. “Wake up, princess.” She pouted, unconsciously mimicking Taemin’s reactions, as she looked up to a suddenly baffled Jin Ki. “We are reaching our stop.”

“I feel sleepy.” Hye Jin mumbled as she sat up while Jin Ki and Taemin stood.

“Come on, big baby. I’ll piggy bag you.”  Jin Ki teased while she freed herself, standing as well.

“I can walk.” She said making her way to the door then looked back to Jin Ki who blinked. “I’m not a baby.” He smiled and made her blush along. They hopped off the bus and walked toward the school when they noticed that a huge black smoke came from there.

Taemin noticed it first. “What is that?”

“It looks like smoke. I think there a fire nearby.” Jin Ki commented while Hye Jin ran toward the source of the smoke. She paused at the gate where thousands of students filled the front gate, as well as two firemen who tried to stop the students from getting in. It took Jin Ki a minute to find Hye Jin, standing next to Minho, Key and Jonghyun.

“What is going on?”

“A fire took the building next the school, then our schools that is why the number of the firemen is few here.” Key explained.

“I’ll go and help them.” Hye Jin said stripping from her vest, she took her bag where she fetched her wrist band, and stepped away when Taemin stopped her.

“Don’t get hurt.” She smiled at his concern.

“Don’t worry. I’m made for this.” She said before running away. The boys observed her silhouette and then looked back to Jin Ki.

“What did she mean by that?”

“Well…” Jin Ki started with a serious tone. “I guess she meant that she is not what she look like but way better… or must I say way stronger.”

 

I searched for iphonefakeconvo to make the textos