The 17th chapter

Android Love.
XSYKOTICA
BE MY FRIEND

 

 

 

Hye Jin was in a better mood but didn't smile. Jongin was hopefull, however, as he hoped to make Jin Ki and Hye Jin talk. They walked out of the mansion after breakfast. "Do you think Jin Ki will be waiting?"

"He waited yesterday." Hye Jin blinked at Jongin remarque noticing that indeed, Jin Ki was there the day before. He was waiting even by then, nervous, as Taemin was trying to spot the two.

"Here they are!" Taemin jumped waving to Jongin who ran, leaving Hye Jin behind, in order to hug Taemin tightly.

"TAEMINNIE HYUNG!" Jongin let out a very happy scream. "I missed you!" Jin Ki couldn't contain his smile at the cuteness that overflew Jongin's feature. Taemin just beames at that and pushed Jongin to caress his face.

"I missed you too Nini." Jongin blushed and chuckled shyly. Taemin held his hand and led him ahead while Jin Ki waited for Hye Jin. As she stood by his side, she seemed avoiding his eyes when he made her look at him.

"Did you rest well?" Hye Jin blinked before sobbing. He froze there before pulling her in a tight hug to which she replied.

Her body was shaking in her sobs before she gasped her words. "Don't hate me. I am sorry. Don't hate me." He tightened his hold as his own tears fell.

They stood there for a moment before parting. He dried her tears and held her hands. He smiled and pulled. "Let us go before we miss the bus." But he couldn't pull her and he looked back.

Her expression was creastfallen and Jin Ki felt his own heart fall. "Do you hate me?"

"I don't know what I am feeling right now." He admitted and he stepped closer to her. "But I am definitely not hating you." She absently nodded and they walked to the bus which parked few minutes before them. They got in the empty bus and sat by Taemin amd Jongin when they looked at her excitedly.

"Jongin said you are getting a brother." It made her smile a little. "Is it sure?" She looked by the window.

"It is too soon to say if it is a Boy or a Girl. I hope it is a boy tho. " She looked at the boys. "She is too old for a pregnency." They excited spoke about names when Hye Jin smiled. "Jun Myun." Jongin paled. "I want him to be named Jun Myun."

"Thank you." Jongin said after a while. Hye Jin just smiled at that and looked absently in the window. Jin Ki held her hand and mingled their fingers. It made Hye Jin blush and look at Jin Ki who smiled.

Hye Jin blushed further. "I truly want to go out with you guys in a trip." She suggested. "I never went in a trip... not even a picnic."

Jin Ki nodded at that. "That sounds fun. We can do that in a weekend. The weather is getting warm and a picnic in the green will be amazing."

They planned it out when they met together by lunch and despite how distant she was from Jin Ki, she was smiling and laughing. It was a good day and like any good day, it ended badly. As they reached the Lee mansion, a car has parked in front of the gate and Taemin stiffened in Jongin's hold. A man stepped out of the car and glared at them which made Hye Jin instinctively hold Jongin and Taemin closer.

"I told you to not talk to that disgraceful ." He yanked Jin Ki's shirt and threw him to the car side before Hye Jin could do anything. Taemin sobbed as the car got in and they locked the door.

"Sleep with Jongin tonight." Hye Jin suggested as she pulled him along. Her mind was twisting in worry. I hope Jin Ki is not in trouble. They dine and went to bed without saying a word, which worried her parents who could feel something was happening. Jongin and Taemin slept in bed with Hye Jin who knew won't be able to sleep with her stat of mind. Taemin and Jongin however cuddled and slept soundlessly. She tried to sleep and noticed herself unable to. She slid out of the bed, sneaking out of the house as she ran off. Her shields were on to neutralize the cameras as she stood by the door.

"Ok. Time to use the turbos." She stiffely stood and turned them on, projecting herself up in a deafening shrink. She landed painfully in the roof of the house and stiffened hoping nobody heard her.

Her luck was mainly not good, wasn't it? She noticed that the windows of the house and black men showed up. "Who is there?" Hye Jin rushed to hide and stayed there when a familiar voice was heard.

"I will just peek. Do not worry." Jin Ki said opening the roof door. He indeed peeked. "The roof is empty." He got in loudly. "See. Whatever landed here flew away."

"Young master, please step back inside." A bodyguard rushed to his side and looked around, noticing indeed nobody was around. She made the attack mode and noticed how they led Jin Ki to a room. She turned off the thermal scan and jumped swiftly to Jin Ki's veranda as soon as they left Jin Ki alone. She peaked to see Jin Ki sitting on his bed, sighing deeply when a maid got in. "The first aid kit, sir."

"Did taemin show up?" His question froze the servant who looked rather uncomfortable. "Did he?"

The servant left the first aid kit by his side and stepped back. "He did not, young master." He dismissed her with a word and as if she knew he will, she had already reached for the door.

Jin Ki sighed before taking off his shirt in pain. His back had leach marks which made Hye Jin gasp in horror. She got in as Jin Ki shockedly turned. "Jin Ki... you... your back..."

"I knew it was you when I heard the scream." Jin Ki tried to avoid looking at her. "Is Taemin with you?" Hye Jin tensed badly as she approached Jin Ki and held his arm. "Is..."

Hye Jin hugged him tightly, trying to not hurt him any further. "Jin Ki..." Hye Jin hissed as her tears fell. "Who did this to you?"

Jin Ki pushed her away. "Is Taemin with you?" Hye Jin nodded and he sighed in relief. "Keep him safe for now."

Hye Jin observed as he tried to see his leech marks and held his shoulder before pasting a kiss on his bare skin. "I wasn't there protecting you." He looked at her being sad and hurt. He looked but remained unfazed. "I am sorry, I failed you."

Jin Ki looked away. "Can you help me treat them?" Hye Jin hummed and picked her bag.

"Antisceptic spray." She opened her bag and picked the iron bottle that showed up. She picked it and looked over Jin Ki who had tears looking at her. It made her freeze. "It changes the nanoparticules to create something I want." She explained avoiding his eyes. "Turn please." She made him turn and sprayed evenly all over his back. "It will take a moment to dry." She pulled him to the open veranda and hugged him softly. Jin Ki noticed how hot her body was at moment. "I know... the reality I am a robot is hurting you, isn't it?" She didn't wait for an answer. "It hurts me too. I wish I could be a human for day." Jin Ki hugged her and tightened the hold. Hye Jin said nothing as she pulled him inside.” Let me put ointments on your marks." Jin ki didn't budge. "Please."

"Why is it like this all over again?" Jin Ki asked her suddenly. "Why are you hurting me? What did I do?" Hye Jin's literally broke and she flinched in pain to which Jin Ki was unaware. "Why did you lie to me? Why did trick me? Why did you hide the truth? WHY?"

He screamed in her shoulder while she shed few tears. "Because I fell in love with a human while I was a robot." He stiffened as she gasped in pain and groaned. It made him stop the hug and push her away. Her pain by then took proportions. "The panel... turn off the panel." He rushed to the bag and opened it finding a screen and buttons. A huge warning sign filled the sign. "Quick!"

He brought her the bag in his panic and she clicked on something, turning lifeless. Jin Ki didn't know what to do when he clicked right where Hye Jin clicked and the girl gasped air, coughing. "Hye Jin! What happened?"

"I think my heart was about to stop." Hye Jin whimpered in pain. "I need to go back to my dome but let me just..." she felt dizzy for a moment. "Please let me treat your wounds." Jin Ki nodded and obdiently allowed her past a thick layer of ointment in his back. He noticed so but said nothing as her breathing was rushed. She was suffering and they both knew it means a danger. She walked to the veranda, almost swinging when he held her arm. "I am sorry for hiding... I was scared you would never accept me the way I was."

"I know... I just... I am so in pain." They faced each other when he kissed her and pulled her tight. "I love you, Hye Jin. God knows I did." It surprised her and she looked at his eyes for a moment before crying suddenly.

"I love you too... I love you to the point I wish I didn't." She closed her eyes as she rested her forehead on Jin Ki's. "I loved you perhaps since the second you spoke to me." Jin Ki sighed deeply.

"When I think I dispised you back then, I feel ashamed of myself." Jin Ki admitted and they parted to look at each other as Hye Jin tiredly shook her head. "I can sneak you out of the house..."

Hye Jin just smiled and jumped a little using her turbos and flying up slowly. "Good night." He just wayved back and fled back home. Jin Ki was happy just because of how her fingers left tingling sensations. It made sleep in a second.

____

Hearing it was a thing, realizing it was true was a whole different story. Jin Ki was bullied. It was just a rumor and they all thought that Jin Ki spread the rumor so that nobody will badmouth his brother. However, when Jonghyun sneaked to his classroom level to surprise him, the sight surprised him. Jin Ki was being kicked in the stomach while they tore his stuff.

“You know you could give us the money and let us go on our way.” one said as he kicked Jin Ki hard. “But you had to be a ing idiot.”

“I am sorry. I will bring double tomorrow.” Jin Ki whimpered. “Just stop…” a kick on his hip was hard enough to make Jin ki sit up mufflying a scream.

“Bring triple or we will your of brother in front of your eyes…” one kid leaned smirked. “I bet you would love the show.” before Jin Ki wanted to speak, they snatched his hidden bracelet. He had hidden it for days since he knew there is a microchip on it. The thought Hye Jin will discover the truth made him freeze in horror.

“Don’t…” he got punched in the face and they laughed at his helplessness. Jonghyun sneaked out and did hide himself when he noticed Kibum getting in.

“Jin Ki!” Kibum reached for him and helped him sit. “they did hit you harder than the last time.” Jonghyun was slapped by the realisation that Kibum knew all along. “Thankfully, you will be able to cover the lip with concealer....” Kibum gasped as sobs were heard and Jonghyun peaked to see Jin Ki hugging Kibum and crying. “Hey…”

“I am tired.” Jin Ki admitted. “It hurts all over my body.”

Kibum started sniffing. “I know but you didn’t let her know.” Jin Ki pushed Kibum away. “She will be mader if she discover it from an outsider.”

“She will kill for me. I know she will go to that extent.” Jin Ki spoke frenetically. “If she discover the truth… I don’t want her to go to jail.”

Jonghyun disagreed about that and text Hye Jin simply.

From dinohyun:

The rumors about jin Ki are true. Check his classroom.

When Hye Jin read that. The first thing that crossed her mind is that Jonghyun was joking so she excused herself from the bickering duo as Jongin, Taemin and she were working on a project. She ran up to Jin Ki’s classroom before freezing as Kibum and Jonghyun were by the door, obviously arguing about something. They saw her and Kibum tried to step close when Jonghyun held him back.

She ignored them as she got in the classroom. Jin ki was sitting in his seat, his books torn all over the place, his face hidden by his arms but sobs were clearly heard coming from him. A sudden anger filled her and she stepped back. “He didn’t want you to go through troubles because of him.” Kibum spoke in a sob. “He cares for you.”

“I am going to torture them. I will turn their life into hell.” Hye Jin spoke in such venomous tone that the light bulbes above her head started flickering. It made Jin Ki look up and they explosed. One by one except those above Jin Ki. He looked at her as she stepped close. Her arm sneaked under his knees while one secured his chest closer. She held him up like a feather. “I can hold above 120 times more than my weight.” She said as he was about to object. He said nothing as she took him to the nursury. The nurse was shocked by the sight but said nothing as Hye Jin coldly ordered her. “Try to treat his bruises. I will be right back.”

Jonghyun and Kibum remained by Jin Ki’s side when Jin Ki pushed them. “Go and stop her.” Jonghyun rushed to but found her nowhere. Hye Jin had managed to find her target via the bracelet and got in the boys restroom, apparently full. She could hear muffled pleas.

“Hey! Check this out, Wong Ji. We got a chick in our manly territory.” A sudden cabine opened and Hye Jin nearly killed them as she noticed a petit man holding on his clothes, shedding tears of shame.

The other guy was much stronger and had a knife. “Well, well, here for a quicky?” they chuckled as the boy approached her silent self. “What is it beauty? Got struck by how good looking I am?”

Hye Jin scoffed. “Look at the mirror before talking.” A sudden silence fell in and she walked to the boy who was still in the cabin, shaken. “What are you doing here?”

“I am sorry. Please don’t hurt me.” hye Jin smiled to him and held out her hand.

“Come and watch. You will like the show.” He held her hand and she pulled him close enough to swiftly put him on the sink. He let out a yelp of fear but said nothing as she covered him with her jacket. “Can you hold my stuff for me?” she handed him her chemise, stripping as they stiffened. The other boys were suddenly frightened. They knew who she was. Everybody basically knew as she was famous for breaking a tree with a kick. “You are a junior?” The kid nodded. “Like me. I am a junior too.” the kid just sniffed as she walked away, wearing only a wifebeater and her skirt. “So with who should I start?” she looked at the boy who blinked. “Come on. Chose.”

The boys made a step pack but sadly, she was the nearest to the door. The boy just whimpered and hugged her clothes and she laughed. “Ah so cute. I was kidding.”

She held a faucet and suddenly twisted it. “This is how I will break your legs if you refuse my orders.” She jumped to sit next to their victim and they flinched, ready to fight. “As I can not kick you at school, I want you to run and hide. Try to be together; the more time I take to find you, the bigger your pain is. You got forty eight hours before dying.” she hinted to the door and they ran off. She chucked and stepped out. “Your clothes are ruined, take mine.” she picked her name tag and nearly left the restroom.

“Thank you.” She froze and looked at his teary eyes. “For saving me.”

“Welcome. Next time, if they dare to, scream my name.” Hye Jin smirked. “You will know it soon enough by the way. Oh. Soon enough.” She met Jongin and Taemin by the door, Taemin was a wreck as he sobbed on her bag muffling texture. “What is it?”

Jongin was the one to answer. “His father came to take Jin Ki and said mean things.” Jongin was already shedding tears. “He said he was the cause of hyung’s wounds and that he will kill him like he killed his mother.”

Hye Jin tensed at that. “Alongside with other insults. Right?” Jongin nodded. “Don’t worry. I already have a lot to say to that old man Lee. Let me start by taking you home.”

Jonghyun and Kibum joined them but said nothing. They drove directly to Jongin’s place as Jongin told her that if Taemin lived with him, he will get a whole place for himself and they won’t feel alone as long as they are together. However, Hye Jin held him close.

“Don’t go the whole way in with him.” Jongin tensed in her arms. “You need to learn more about your bodies and… you need lube and candoms which hard to get at fifteen.” both Taemin and Jongin blushed as she wasn’t quiet about it. “Tell me if you need any thing.”

“Just… make sure he is fine.” Taemin requested and Hye Jin nodded as she walked out. She knew beforehand that Taemin will cry himself to sleep. Sneaking to Jinki’s house was easier with time ans she was shocked to see Jin Ki still on his school uniform. The kid was sleeping and whimpering in pain. As she scanned his body, she was half reassured half relieved no fracture.

She was happy Jin Ki had the spray still for the cut and she picked a pain killer and handed it over knowing he was awake. “You are avoiding to look at me… because I failed you?”

Hye Jin glared at the boy in bed. “I heard rumors but never tried to check. I mean I was feared so nobody will touch my friends.” she helped him take off his clothes, glaring at the nasty bruises on his legs. “I will punish them enough without getting into trouble.”

“Can you?” Jin Ki asked her, as the drawzy feeling the pills made him feel got the best of him, the next he said were just uncoherent mumbles. Hye Jin leaned to kiss his lips.

“I will make them bow and kiss your toes.” Hye Jin jumped out of the balcony.

lOVE IS IN THE AIR