CHAPTER 9 - Worried

Behind the truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

yonhwa was looking for shinhye at the coffe shop where he left shinhye, but he didnt see her here. he try to call her but her phone is out of reach, he starting to worry and he received a call from the school director.

yonghwa: hello? director: mr. jung, i was wondering where you are now.

yonghwa: i am sorry director for not telling you, im in seoul now. i have some important matters to do here.

director: if that is the case i understand why your not practicing for school performance.

yonghwa: director you must be misunderstanding i'll quit with the performance my understudy will be the lead actor now.

director: why suddenly change?

yonghwa:because my partner will no longer shinhye. the chairman of school wants his daughter to be lead actress, my agreement for this performance is because of shinhye since she is not participating i will no longer too, i am sorry director.

director: when will be your back here in busan?

yonghwa: i planned to back this evening but i think i have something to do, beside i am with shinhye here i am looking for her now.

director: really? when you find her lets meet three when your back here.

yonghwa: yes director.

they cut their phone conversation yonghwa searching around the place but he cant see shinhye. on the other place shinhye went to her future house with her manager.

Mr. yoon: shinhye hows is it?

shinhye: its too big.i can imagine that this is my house now.

mr. yoon: of course dear you deserve it. 

shinhye: yeah oppa.

mr. yoon: well when your plan to move?

shinhye: umh next week oppa. her manager notice her sad face.

mr.yoon: shinhye? i notice your sad face when we see each other. is their anything wrong with you this day?

shinhye: ani oppa.

mr. yoon: no sit down lets talk about it now.

shinhye: oppa?

mr. yoon: i know something bothering you. start now.

shinhye: alright i cant hide it. i am here because of yonghwa.

mr. yoon: yonghwa? your boyfriend?

shinhye: yes oppa, we go here for their contract signing in fnc entertainment, later they have concert.

mr. yoon: then i cant see any problem here.

shinhye: i heard that same mine,they cant have public relationship if they have, i was hurt, because in mine contract stated that i can date. yong wants to change it but i object to do it.

mr. yoon: is yonghwa knows about the line in your contract that you can date?

shinhye: no oppa, iam afrAid to tell it.

mr. yoon: cmon dear come closer to me i will hug you, dont be like that i know everything will be fine.

shinhye: *crying* yes oppa, i know. i accept the fact that is bound to hAppen.

mr. yoon: omo? have you told to yonghwa that we came here? maybe he is looking for you.

shinhye: no oppa, he will text or call if he is done, but i didnt received any call from him.*looking for her cellphone in bag* what? its dead battery.

mr. yoon: lets go, i dont want to received punch from your boyfriend.

they left at the house, on the other side yonghw was sitting on the couch worrying about shinhye.

minhyuk: hyung maybe eonni is lost, she cant find the wAy back to our hotel

jungshin: stop that minhyuk, dont you see how hyung look worried.

jonghyun: stop that hyung, when you leave eonni at the coffee shop who will she meet?

yonghwa: her manager.

jonghyun: then y you look worried?

yong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter