CHAPTER 6 - Jealous

Behind the truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye and yonghwa remain in their place when kim yuna starting to walking out and warn them.

Shinhye: What's wrong with her? she think that she can get what ever she wants?

Yonghwa: Mian for whatever she did to you my heart is like a glass separate into pieace when i see that girl hurting you.

Shinhye: I am ok, besides I may not be the one interfer to your conversation, maybe i distrurb you two.

Yonghwa: Shinhye, that is not what you think.

Shinhye: Yong i understand the girl around us that wants to be your girlfriend, I am lucky actually that i am the lucky girl. but my heart melt when i remember that if we are going to take  off for our own career then theirs a lot of girls that could be want you to date.

Yonghwa: Maybe a lot, but i want you only to be my date all the time.

Shinhye: *smile* I know that. by the way i was walking and practicing may line lets practice this.

Yonghwa: yeah lets go to that place.

They didnt know that kim yuna is standing not far away from them, she also heard the conversation of two.

Kim yuna POV: So shinhye you have lots of girl to be compete huh?, I will be the one of them, and i will be the one who ruin your career.

Yonghwa and shinhye and the boys and girls are in the same room recording for the musical, since yonghwa will be the lead actor he need to record his guitar part so he missed the part of the performance musical.

Director: We have one month to go before the school performance, I want you guys to focus on your practice starting next week.

While the director is talking to the group, the chairman and kim yuna entering now in the room. The director bow to them.

Chariman: Director, this is my daughter kim yuna, I want her to participate in this performance she is a smart girl she can easily get the things teach to her.

Diirector: I am sorry chairman buy we have 1 Month preparation remains before the school perfomance if we put Ms kim in this performance i need to change the script from scratch before she practice acting here.

Kim yuna: How about as main lead actress?

Group: What?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter