CHAPTER 25 - Foreign Country

Behind the truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day shinhye wakeup in the morning with a smile.

Shinhye POV: Oh my god i cant imagine that i need to go with yonghwa, I am so happy that while i am studying i am with him

On the other hand, yonghwa also wake up and taking their breakfast.

Jungshin: hyung, did you tell to eonni that today is our departure going to America?

Yonghwa:*look at food* No. Not yet (he lied)

Minhyuk: But hyung! Shinhye eonni will get mad if she found out.

Jonghyun: She found out? I think last night she already know?

Minhyuk: mwo?

JUngshin: What do you mean jonghyun?

Jonghyun: She said lets enjoy our last day, maybe hyung already told to her.

Yonghwa: What?

Jonghyun: Are you drunk you didnt remember?

Yonghwa: Oh, Maybe I told to her before but someting that i dont remember. but if she already know thats the good thing that i need to explain it first to her. i know everything will be more easy to me (he Lied)

Jungshin: Will shinhye eonni with us later?

yonghwa: I think so, i need to call her.*Stand up and go to room*

When he is in the room he get his cellphone and call shinhye.

Phone Conversation:

Yonghwa: Shin, Good Morning. How is your night?

Shinhye: I am really Fine, How about you? ready later?

Yonghwa: Of course, i am so excited and nervous.

Shinye: Nervous? Why?

Yonghwa: Because its foreign country and i dont know at first how i adjust. good thing i am with you.

Shinhye: Of course yong, i feel the same way. but when i realize that i am with you i cant imagine but i'll be looking forward with a smile, i am so happy that i am with you. this is the worth of waiting with you yong.

Yonghwa: Saranghe shin, 

Shinhye: Saranghe yong, i need to go, i need to pack some of my things.

Yonghwa: You didnt finish it yet?

Shinhye: Not yet, because someone called me last night and rush to go to that place.

Yonghwa: I am sorry for jonghoon.

Shinhye: its okay. this is fixing already.

Yonghwa: Okay see you later shin.

End of conversation

Afternoon, the boys load their belongings at the van.

CNblue Manager: Guys i cant accompany you to US, I  follow you tomorrow, you know to have press conference

Yonghwa: I heard that you came tomorrow with shinhye manager

CNblue Manager: Yeah, We need to face the whole seoul for your suddenly living to study abroad.

Jungshin: We understand it hyung.

CEO Han: *Just arrived* Well. i'll check you guys after finish fixing the issue. but sorry yonghwa, you have different flight with shinhye.

Yonghwa: What?

CEO Han: She is leaving 20mins before you leave.

Yonghwa: but how come she has a flight alone?

CEO Han: I am sorry yonghwa but i cant put you in the same flight.

Yonghwa: You broke my promise, where is she now?

CEO Han: She is already at the airport. She is leaving 2 hours from now.

Yonghwa: Jungshin, minhyuk, jonghyun. lets go to airport now. and to you ceo han, i cannot easily to forget about you've done.

CEO Han: * Just silent.*

Flash back:

At CEO Han office Kim yuna went to visit him.

Kim yuna: CEO han, Why you didnt answer my call?

CEO Han: Oh, That? i am sorry i cant see your call i'll be busy with cnblue study abroad.

Kim y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter