CHAPTER 5 - Love for each other

Behind the truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Everyday having their talking to each other yonghwa and shinhye having a deepest relationship, they really know each other everyday, they keep on supporting their side. and comporting their thoughts, atleast they have small argurment that every relationship have, after a long day they talking about their misunderstanding, they really enjoy each other company, they really want their parents knows about their status.

shinhye: yong, haist.. iwas tired my feet are numb.. *while punching her thigh*

yonghwa: me too shin. look my hands now full of string mark and even now its getting hurt.

shinhye: omo? what happen to your fingers?wait for me here i just bring here the cream, haist. *looking inside her back and smilling when he put out the cream*

yonghwa: whats that?

shinhye: this is for your hand. i'll buy this since i always signing and my hand is having a mark that i can bear the pain then i will put this and the pain is ease.

yonghwa: you are sweet girlfriend.

shinhye: *smilling while putting the cream in yonghwa's hand.*

minhyuk interupting the moment of couple.

minhyuk: hyung!! oh.. oh.. i think i need to back later.

shinhye: yah minhyuk. come back what are you thinking? we are kissing? stop thinking like that. i just putting cream to yonghwas hand wha is the matter?

minhyuk: really?

then yonghwa interupt minhyuk

yonghwa: deh! you are the one who think other things. 

minhyuk: mianhe hyung. 

yonghwa: so whats the problem? 

minhyuk: we have transfer student and the chairman wants you to meet his daughter for a tour in this school.

yonghwa: y me? theirs a lot of people who can accopany his daughter?

shinhye: yeah minhyuk y yong will be accompany her?

minhyuk: sorry eonni i insist to tour his daughter but the chairman wants yonghwa hyung to accompany her.

shinhye: i dont get it. the chairman has a really unbelievable instict.

yonghwa *holds shinhye hand*:  shin, you want me to come or not?

shinhye: go ahead yong, i just practicing my lines here and waiting for you.

minhyuk: hyung, i will stay besi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter