CHAPTER 20 - MISSING YOU.

Behind the truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa let shinhye and her mother to go to their hotel rooms. yonghwa left alone in the lobby waiting for shinhye and her mother to ride an elevator, when he confirm that they are inside the elevator yonghwa approach a girl in the lobby.

Yonghwa: What are you doing here?

Seohyun: I am eating.

Yonghwa: Eating? In this place?

Seohyun: Why? I am not allowed to eat at lobby at this hotel? beside i was checked in here. why you ask me?

yonghwa: are you going to scold shinhye again?

Seohyun: Who told you i'll do that?

Yonghwa: I saw you two at the hotel before right?

Seohyun: Oh! her light and shinning armored are here, why you always like that to her?

Yonghwa: Because i am her boyfriend, i just doing my part as her boyfriend.

Seohyun: Even someone inlove to her would be received a scold from you?

YOnghwa: What do you mean?

Seohyun: Lets say something like this *Move to yonghwa and kiss his lip*

YOnghwa: *Push seohyun* What are you doing?

Seohyun just smile and leave, yonghwa didnt know that someone saw them kissing and take a picture of them kissing.

Seohyun POV: I think you'll trapped in my arm yonghwa.

Yonghwa went up to shinhye hotel room. he didnt know that someone in his back hidding at the wall, and taking pictures of him going to shinhye hotel room. when yonghwa reach shinhye room he knocked and of course shinhye open it.

Yonghwa: why your not in your bed?

Shinhye: Do you want me to burden in my bed?

Yonghwa:*move to shinhye and hug* Of course not i am just so much worry about you.

Shinhye: I am fine no need to worry about me.

Yonghwa: I want to hug you all day i will miss this time together with you.

Shinhye: Why?

Yonghwa: Nothing. lets stay like this for a while.

Shinhye: *look to yonghwa* I know there is a problem, tell me. i will listen.

Yonghwa: Ceo Han offered us to study abroad.

Shinhye: really?

Yonghwa: Are you happy?

Shinhye:*going to coach at her hotel living room* Umh! Of Course i am happy.

Yonghwa: Even th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter