CHAPTER 35 - UNDERSTANDING

Behind the truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, jonghoon is right their is a lot of interview and photoshoot for yonghwa and the boys. yonghwa and the boys straight to FNC office to know their schedule as expected it was written in 2 pages of paper, yonghwa was really silent when he saw their schedule after reviewing it he immediately call shinhye to tell about their schedule.

Phone Conversation:

Shinhye: Hey yonghwa whats up?

Yonghwa: Shin, i really miss you.

Shinhye: Your sound like sad? Whats the matter? i know that you need to be happy since your done with your school right?

Yonghwa: Yeah, i am happy that i am done with my study but i cant even see you after i review my schedule. it took a month before we meet.

Shinhye: Thats it? then why you feel sad?

Yonghwa: Because i want to spend more time with you.

Shinhye: Is that the really reason? are you not excited to be mention in big city as one of the male band leader? this is your dream yong, you dont need to worry about us. we can manage our relationship as soon as you okay with your schedule.

Yonghwa: What they are giving me a very understanding girlfriend? how do i pay this thru my time?

Shinhye: If i am not busy i will definetely support you and the boys.

Yonghwa: Really?

Shinhye: Of course, i will do supporting you and your band.

Yonghwa: Shin..

Shinhye: umh?

Yonghwa: Saranghe.

Shinhye: Saranghe.

End of Conversation

_____________________________________

Cnblue Practice Room.

Jonghoon: Hey guys, we will having our concert, how about you?

Yonghwa: We have already but we need to think for the song before its publish the schedule

Hongkin: Hey yonghwa, how is shinhye?

Yonghwa: Turn down your voice some people may hear you.

Jonghoon: Ow? Did i heard right? you dont like shinhye will be the topic and you dont like to be heard by other people? what happen?

Yonghwa: I really want to shout her name but in this situation it may affect to the vote of us.

Hongki: Since when did you hide your relationship with her?

Yonghwa: I dont know but i  really want to hide it now, i dont want to affect this to our relationship.

Jonghoon: How about your time with her?

Yonghwa: We did talk about this, and i think we really understand the situation now.

Hongki: you think it is the best way?

Yonghwa: I hope so, mixing the career and the personal life will be different i want this relationship last longer.

Suddenly CEO Han enter the room and  walk directly to yonghwa.

CEO Han: Yonghwa can i talk to you at my office?

Yonghwa: Yes CEO, what is the matter?

CEO Han: Well, lets talk about the project that scedule to you, you know their is a lot of project.

Yonghwa: Yeah CEO Han,.

CEO Han: lets have meeting at 10am, i will be need to call my friend first (when outside)

Jonghoon: Yonghwa, we need to go we have practice.

Yonghwa: Yeah, thanks for visiting me.

yonghwa continue what they are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter