CHAPTER 36

Behind the truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

after a some activities of cnblue for half of hour. minhyuk and jungshin was in their waiting room.

jungshin: is there anything bothers you now?

minhyuk: umh? what?

jungshin: i notice your silent just now.

minhyuk: ow? did i just like something obvious?

jungshin: yes minhyuk, this is about shinhye and yonghwa?

minhyuk just silent and think about everything.

jungshin: minhyuk?

minhyuk: ow mianhe i just go outside i need to call my friend.

jungshin: but.. wait.

minhyuk was already at the door and close it.

jungshin: what happen to him?

after a few minutes jonghyun enter the room.

jonhyun: jungshin hyung looking for you time to eat.

jungshin: oh mianhe i go outside.

jonhgyun; by the way where is minhyuk?

jungshin: he is talking to his friend at the phone.

jonghyun: whos friend?

jungshin: i dont know hyung dont ask me.

jonghyun: ara! follow me outside.

jungshin: you go first  i need to call to my umma first.

jonghyun nothing to say and leave the room, when he back to yonghwa he totally blank without notice yonghwa was in front of him.

yonghwa: jonghyun where is minhyun and jungshin?

jonghyun: they are busy on their phone talking to a friend and umma.

yonghwa: what is their problem?

jonghyun: i dont know. but. aist i really cant understand them.

while yonghwa and jonghyun talking jungshin hear jonghyun say.

jungshin: what you dont understand? (looking to yonghwa) mianhe hyung i was talking to my umma. (look to jonghyun) hyung their is nothing wrong with me i just need to call my umma. is their any problem with that?(walk towards to food)

yonghwa: something happen?

jonghyun: (node) i dont know i am hungry i need to eat.

while jonghyun walks to jungshin yonghwa phone ring its shinhye. yonghwa before answering the phone he look around and left his food at the table and walk outside.

yonghwa: shinhye.

shinhye: yonghwa-ya!

yonghwa:(smile) what you just call me now?

shinhye: yonghwa-ya? why? is this wrong? i really miss you.

yonghwa: mianhe shinhye i was busy i promise i message you.

shinhye: oh my god are you not at home?

yonghwa:(smile) dont worry no one will hear me i am outside of the venue.

shinhye: why you didnt told me that your already at work.

yonghwa: their is no need to tell you about this you can call me anytime as long as i am safe to answer it. i really miss you too. i want to see you but i know its impossible.

shinhye: yeah that is impossible i was in japan right now.

yonghwa: what? this is overseas call?

shinhye: yeah but dont worry.

yonghwa: put down the call i will return call to you.

shinhye: but..(yonghwa already end the call)

yonghwa:(call shinhye again)

shinhye: (answer the call) yah! why did you hang me up?

yonghwa: mianhe i dont want to be you bill high because of calling me.

shinhye: you must be the one who need to paid higher bill now because of calling me.

yonghwa: this is nothing just to hear your voice. i want to see you but your not here.

shinhye: i am sorry if i didnt tell you i know your busy and this is emergency.

yonghwa: i understand. hearing your voice is enough.

shinhye: yong i need to go i love you.

before yonghwa speak shinhye already end the call.

yonghwa: i love you too.(put down the phone)

minhyuk heard yonghwa while he is in back of the door he heard everything.

minhyuk: hyung!

yonghwa: (shock) w..why?

minhyuk: dont deny it hyung i heard everything your hidding now eonni as your girlfriend?

yonghwa: mianhe. i know you cant understand me but i dont want to make shinhye hurt because of our career.

minhyuk: this is the one i dont understand, why you need to hide it? both of you are in the same industry at first people always looking for you both together even they didnt know that you are couple.

yonghwa: minhyuk, their is other things that wr need to set aside, we are okay now yes and i really want and happy to hear that people want us to be together even they dont know. but when it comes to our feelings like we having misunderstanding i am sure people will really affected because they know. we are just hidding it to our fans and media but not in out friends even you. you are affected to what my stand when it come to shinhye.

minhyuk: hyung i understand now. i didnt get it until you told me the reason.

yonghwa: thank you for understanding.

minhyuk: but why your hidding it from us?

yonghwa: i am not hidding it were too busy to talk about this, some other time i tell to boys.

jungshin:(from behind) we heard everything mianhe hyung for not understanding you. wr look forward about what happen at the press conference.

jonghyun: well time to go outside and eat.

yonghwa: we dont need to talk about this.

the boys just walk and eat at the table. they are silent when someone approach yonghwa.

seohyun: yonghwa? hi.. long time no see how are you?

yonghwa: oh seohyun hi.

jungshin pov: what with that girl? she really dont know to excuse?

seohyun: by the way we have concert i hope you can attend and them.

yonghwa: oh thanks but we are busy(stand up) excuse we need to gi home(look at the boys)

the boys immdiatelt get what yonghwa want and stand up.

once the reach their van..

jungshin: that freak girl really make my head ache..

minhyuk: she really like hyung.

yonghwa: what do you mean?

minhyuk: its nothing personal. i just see in her gesture that she likes you.

yonghwa: but she is not my type

jungshin: but hyung nothing impossible with our career maybe their is a time that both of you has a project.

yonghwa: haist if it is work related then fine with me. i need to make our group known over the world i want to make this band notice. what ever project that they offered then fine me with me the worst case is working with that girl.

jungshin: i prepared to work with shinhye eonni.

the boys just silent and saw yonghwa txtinh minhyuk was curious so he little move and look at yonhwa phone.

minhyuk:(cleat his troat and say on yonghwa txt) i miss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter