CHAPTER 32 - Statement

Behind the truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


After a week, shinhye and jin went to groceries. they buy some food for their stock in house, while cnblue is in their room resting. shinhye went alone since she knows that the boys is too busy this past few days.

Jin: Ms. Park, How is your feeling this day? Are you okay?

Shinhye: Jin, just call me shinhye calling me Ms. Park it takes me feel uncomportable.

Jin: But CEO Han may get angry if he found out that i am calling you shinhye.

Shinhye: Jin CEO Han is in seoul we are the two in here.

Jin: Araso Shinhye, but how about if Mr. Jung is around?
Shinhye: I am sure yonghwa will also agreed about calling me in my name.

Jin: I will understand Shinhye.

Shinhye: So jin start calling me in my name okay?

Jin: yes shinhye.

_______________________________________________________________________________

on the other place jungshin woke up and look around the house.

Jungshin: Where are they? it will be possible that they already in their room?

Minhyuk: I just woke up now jungshin what is the matter?

JUngshin: Where is hyung?

Minhyuk: I think in his room.

Jungshin: How about jonghyun?

Minhyuk: I checked in his room i think he go for walk in park.

Suddenly yonghwa went out in his room.

Yonghwa: What is the matter?

Jungshin: hyung. we though that your with shinhye?

yonghwa: What? I just woke up now. what happen?

Jungshin: I heard the gate opened an hour ago i saw two girls walking going outside i think that your with shinhye eonni.

Yonghwa: No, We've not see each other since yesterday. what is the matter if shinhye is going outside with jin?

Jungshin: Nothing. well lets go prepare food.
________________________________________________________________________________

While in seoul, CEO Han and salt entertainment have their monthly meeting regarding the career of shinhye and CNBLUE.

CEO Han: As a checked to the boys and shinhye i think they are doing fine.

Salt CEO: I heard it too. how about the comeback of this talent?

CEO Han: I think this is not a good idea for now they are in the middle of their school.

Salt CEO: you are right, how about a months before their Sembreak?

CEO Han: That is good idea, their is nothing wrong to take a rest, beside shinhye will definetly miss her family.

Salt CEO: Then lets have schedule and talk to them now.

CEO Han: I will arrange it and ask yonghwa first, he may be disaggreed if shinhye is alone in US.

Salt CEO: Yes please.
_______________________________________________________________________________

While on FTISLAND practice room. jonghoon was silent.

Hongki: hoon, what happen to you?

Jonghoon: Nothing i just miss shinhye.

Hongki: Oh my god, dont tell me your not done with it?

JOnghoon: To tell you the truth i am fine to be her friend but my heart says i want to love her.

Jaejin: but hyung, she is yonghwa girlfriend.

JOnghoon: I know jaejin, dont worry it will past in the future.

Hongki: Are you sure?

Jonghoon: I am definetly sure.

Jaejin: I think its impossible, Shinhye is not easy to forget.

Hongki: That is the only thing i know. Well Hoon, Good luck.

jonghoon, was really depressed he knows that is impossible to be loved by shinhye.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Shinhye and jin reach their house and saw yonghwa in backyard playing guitar with coffee in table. Shinhye slowly walk go to yonghwa and kiss him in his cheek.

Shinhye: What are you thinking deeply that you didnt notice that i am arrived?

Jin: Good Morning Mr. Jung.

Yonghwa: oh, your here, i was thinking of you. Good Morning jin,

Jin: Please excuse me, i prepare food i need to go inside.

Shinhye: Oh i almost forgot.

Yonghwa: Where are you going (Hold shinhye in her hand)

Shinhye: at the kitchen prepare food.

Jin: Let me take this spot.

Yonghwa: See, jin can do this alone, stay beside me. i want to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter