Desire to win

Abandoned- the diaries of seungcheol and doyoon
Dodo's diary
 
[april 8th 2005] 
 
So yesterday both of us got accepted to become trainees! This also means that we'll be temporarily pulled out of school for intense training. boooooo. haha im just kidding. But my parent's aren't really psyched to hear that though. Whatever. 
 
 
Tomorrow we'll both move into our dorms with the other trainees. Wish us the best of luck!
 
 
[april 10th 2005] 
 
Okay, so there's 7 of us altogether in a dorm. They all seem like fun people so i'm guessing we can get along. There's a short guy named Joohoon or was it Jihoon? And another abnormally long guy called Mingyu, a guy with eyes that are so small you can use a strand of hair (or maybe that's exagerrating too much) as a blindfold for him and his noisy friend who you could barely understand. I swear they even made a couple name for them. Seoksoon? Soonseok? Oh yeah, the youngest is an american boy who has poop hair. OKAY. 
 
 
[april 11th 2005] 
 
We're all getting along pretty well. The other boys were really welcoming and amusing. I watched them dance today and woah. I think i'm gonna need to brush up on my skills if i wanna debut with them or debut at all. 
 
Anyway, it's off to singing lessons now~ 
 
 
[april 12th 2005]
 
CRISIS AT DORM #1 (im gonna count the number of times we get into trouble because these boys are playful) 
 
This morning, Jihoon made the mistake of trusting Soonyoung and Seokmin to make breakfast. Let's just say that they decided to cook ramyun but didn't off the stove. So they just basically left the stove on with the pot and the pot burning. It ended with Seokmin dumping a cloth on the stove which isn't the smartest thing to do since THE FIRE SPREAD. Now we're on suspension for a day. Thanks guys. 
 
Btw, sajangnim told us to train harder because they might be debuting a new boy group soon. I guess that means i'll be updating less? 
 
 
Cheol's diary
 
[april 20th 2005] 
 
"Cheol-ah, your dad's not feeling that well…" 
 
------
 
Rushing through the maze of rooms painted white, i tried to keep a straight face. Room 308. 
 
"Dad?" 
 
"Oh, Cheol-ah… It's nice to see you. Dad's totally fine!" He was straining himself. I could tell that he wasn't alrigt judging by Mum's worried expression and by the fact that there were so many beeping machines and stuff injected into him. 
 
------
 
"Your father's got colorectal cancer. We are trying our best to treat him but his condition is at it's worst… He's at stage 4."  
 
 
[april 21st 2005] 
 
It was at times like this that i was grateful for having Doyoon as a best friend. He was always there to listen to my problems. 
 
"Yah, cheer up… I'm sure he'll pull through. He's a strong man. And… if you… you know, need any support, um, my family would always be glad to lend a hand…" 
 
 
[april 25th 2005]
 
My everyday routine had become the same. 
 
Wake up > Dance practice > Singing lessons > Language lessons > Fitness training > Visiting my dad. 
 
Sometimes, i don't get the time to visit my father. These are the times i regret. 
 
 
[may 1st 2005] 
 
"Cheol-ah... Remember that... in any..thing you do... Dad will always be there supporting you... Don't be a failure... like... your dad.." 
 
Rest In Peace, dad. You will be missed dearly. 
 
I love you. 
 
 
[may 4th 2005]
 
Things are difficult now that Dad isn't around. Mum's trying really hard to make ends meet. I wish I could help. I realy do. I've got to step my game up now and debut as a successful singer.