Change of heart

Abandoned- the diaries of seungcheol and doyoon
Dodo's diary
 
[march 25th 2005] 
 
Hi diary!! Sorry for not updating. I've been busy with dance practices these days. And i've also been hanging out with a new friend i made. Wanna know more about him? Ok i shall draw out a table keke.
 
Choi Seungcheol: 
-Same age chingu
-Aspires to be a photographer
-His parents make the best ddeokbokki. Totally jjang~
-His dancing isn't that bad too
 
keke these are some facts about him~~ 
 
 
[march 27th 2005]
 
Seungcheol has been spending time with me in the dance studip lately. I think he's developed an interest in dancing?? keke. He usually helps me improve on my moves and tells me which choreography suits me better. I sometimes teach him some routines too. He learns really quick too. keke. It's because i'm his teacher
 
 
[march 30th 2005] 
 
I guess it is safe to say that Seungcheol and I have become the dancing duo. Under my patient coaching, he has become a dancing machine. However, his style was more popping and locking while mine was more of smooth and simpler moves. Together we made the best combination. 
 
 
[april 5th 2005] 
 
Today my dance instructor told me that Z Entertainment was looking for some young talents from our school!!!!! Z ENT IS LIKE ONE OF THe MOST FAMOUS COMPANIES I AM SCREAMING FOR JOy. Apparently, they're gonna visit our school on the 7th so i've got until then to prepare my routine!! Gotta go!! 
 
 
[april 7th 2005] 
 
I'm so nervous. The talent scouts are gonna be here soon. What if i forget my moves? What if i slip up? oh no. Don't blow this chance Doyoon ah. 
 
I've got to go. Seungcheol's here to check on my routine to see if it needs improvement anywhere. 
 
Dodo hwaiting!
 
 
Cheol's diary
 
[april 7th 2005] 
 
Z Ent came to school today and well, you could say that i got the shock of my life. 
 
……………………
 
"Okay next up, Jang Doyoon?" A scout read out from the list of students under dance.
 
I watched as Doyoon stood infront of the scouts. I could tell by the way his hands were shaking that he was reaaallly nervous. 
 
"DODO HWAITING" I whisper-shouted.
 
"Silence please." One of the scouts glared at me. Oops. 
 
Doyoon delivered the most wonderful performance ever. His moves weren't quick and snappy but they were still sharp. His stare was intense as his body moved with the music. I knew then and there that my best friend would get in. 
 
Doyoon and I were ready to leave until i got called on. 
 
"You over there. You're up"  what. 
 
"Me?" I pointed stupidly at myself. what. 
 
"Yes, it's youre turn" what. 
 
Doyoon shoved me forward. what. 
 
The music started playing before i could make a run for it. No, my dream was to become a photographer, my mind said. But my body thought otherwise. I performed my moves smoothly, hitting the beats every so slickly. 
 
To my surprise, i got in. I was stunned of course but i felt that somehow, i wanted this too. Doyoon couldn't contain his excitement much to the annoyance of the scouts, "WE CAN TRAIN TOGETHER!!" 
 
I knew then and there that there was no turning back now. I could become a performer.