Performer

Abandoned- the diaries of seungcheol and doyoon
-Doyoon's diary-
 
[january 2nd 2005] 
 
Hi!! 
 
kk I'm going on a school trip to Paris to learn more about singing and dancing!! We're also going to compete in a competition there!! I want to win and bring pride to Shinhwa~~~ 
 
I'll be gone for about 2 months, though.. That means no more desperate girls and boys running up to me and trying hard to be the "kingka"'s friend. Seriously, what is a kingka. 
 
I'll update you whenever i get the chance to~ 
 
Wish me luck! Doyoon Hwaiting!
 
 
 
[january 10th 2005] 
 
phew! As you can tell, I've been really busy lately. I was tasked to come up with my own choreography for the dance lessons i'm taking here… Right now, I'm having a tea break. The food here is really jjang! 
 
Bye!! I need to finish my croissant before the hoard of crazy dancer girls mob me and then get back to work! 
 
 
 
[january 20th 2005] 
 
The preparations for the competition we're competing in are almost finished! We're getting fitted today for our costumes~ They'll make me a handsome costume, won't they? kekekeke 
 
 
 
[february 1st 2005] 
 
I'm really nervous today because in just a few hours, we'll be presenting our performances to the prestigious judges. I hope they like my piece because i real~~ly put in a lot of effort to perfect it! 
 
Oh and guess what? After this, we get a few weeks to roam around Paris!! I'm so happy i could cry! 
 
 
Anyway, Wish me luck! Doyoon Hwaiting!
 
 
 
[february 1st 2005] 
 
HEY HEY HEY
 
I WON THE COMPETITION!!!! The judges loved my performance~~~ They even praised me in front of the whole audience! My cheeks hurt from smiling too much. 
 
There's a downside to winning though… Girls won't stop crowing around me. I swear one of them plucked out strands of my hair so she could clone me???? 
 
Anyway, bye for now! I'm going to go visit the Eiffel tower~ 
 
 
 
[february 25th 2005] 
 
Unfortunately, good things have to come to an end. I'll be leaving for my homeland in a few hours! 
 
I bought a lot of gifts and souvenirs for my family members and friends in school. I'm so kind, right? 
 
See you in Korea! I'm gonna go to the outdoor part of the airport to smell as much french air can before i return 
 
 
 
[february 26th 2005] 
 
I just landed in Korea! Ah~ home sweet home. 
 
I gotta go pack my bag for school tomorrow. Sigh, back to boring school. But at least i get to boast about winning first place in Paris.. hahaha 
 
 
 
[february 27th 2005] 
 
I walked up to the rooftop today. That was my usual hideout. Away from those crazy girls. 
 
But today, i saw someone else there. He was staring into the distance. I noticed scratches on his arms. His pants were also torn up… He took a deep breath. 
 
He stood on the edge. 
 
Omo.. Was he going to??
 
He took another deep breath and then whispered something i couldn't quite hear. It was along the lines of "You can do this" 
 
He closed his eyes. My eyes popped out of their sockets. 
 
"1, 2..." He silently said. 
 
"NO WAIT STOP WAIT-" 
 
His eyes opened wide. He looked at me, shocked at my presence. 
 
I looked back at him too. Stunned that those words left my mouth. My arms were stretched out, palms facing him. I nervously kept them. I cleared my throat, "I mean um.. You can't jump here" He just laughed at my failed attempt to sound nonchalant. He had a cute laugh. Wait what. 
 
"Why not?" He asked, teasingly. 
 
"Because um.. You can jump somewhere else... just not in front of my face" I glared at him, trying to not look weak. 
 
"You're just like them… I thought you'd be different." His face changed. His eyes were sorrowful and stern. I gulped. Why did i have to say that??
 
"I'm sorry.. I meant to say that I didn't want to see anyone… jumping to their death??" It came out sounding like a question. oh, jang doyoon. 
 
"You don't understand. You didn't experience the hell torment those s put me through." His eyes pierced through me. I looked away and scratched my neck. 
 
"You're right. I don't. But it doesn't mean your alone… My name's Jang Doyoon. Wanna be friends?"