I'll Make It Up To You

I wish I could take it back

The car ride back to the dorm was terribly awkward. There was silence, and the tension was so thick, you could scoop it up with your hands. Once the boys arrived at the dorm, Taehyung stormed out of the car and up to the dorm very quickly.

Yoongi turned to namjoon “Yaaaah are these two dating or what? I can see who’s the girl in the relationship too.” Namjoon couldn’t contain his laughter, and since Taehyung was gone, all the members laughed along.

Hoseok left the car without saying a word. “Hey Hoseok!” Yoongi started “ you better go say something to cheer up Taehyung right now.”

“What does it matter to you,” said Hoseok with an attitude.

“Because I’m your hyung and you better listen to what I say! Also, I hate when Taehyung is sad. His cry is annoying at night… So do something to make him feel better!” Yoongi tightly squeezed Hoseok’s shoulder causing him to react painfully.

“AHHHH!! Okay okay. I get it! Yoongi HYUNG!” Hoseok said mockingly.

Yoongi laughed obnoxiously and walked away shouting saying,“You better!”

Hoseok didn’t know what to do! What he did know was that he messed up big time and needed to make it up to him. But first, he needed to get Taehyung to talk to him!

When the rest of the boys arrived at the dorm they saw Taehyung waiting outside.

Namjoon asked, “How come you didn’t go in?” Taehyung still too frail for words, pointed to the doorknob. Implying that he didn’t have the key. Namjoon rolled his eyes and unlocked the door. And again,Taehyung tried to storm into the dorm but this time, he ran into the side of the door. He fell to the floor while grabbing his leg.

Yoongi bursted out laughing while the other members looked surprised. But Hoseok pushed Yoongi aside and went down to Taehyung.

“Are you okay Taehyung??” Said Hoseok worryingly while placing his hand on Taehyung’s hurting leg.

“Of course not! But why do you care anyway?” Taehyung said as he stormed off yet again. But this time not as quickly as before due to his hurting leg.

Yoongi started out “WOW! This day has been nothing but pure entertainment” All the members looked at Yoongi who was laughing again and gave him a judging look.

“What?” said concerned Yoongi. But the members just walked away. “Just trying to lighten the mood you know.”

Everyone ignored Yoongi and continued regular task such as watching tv and putting on more comfortable clothing. Hoseok rushing to Taehyung. But before speaking, he tried to calm himself down. He didn't want to get hot tempered like last time. He finally spoke.   

“Okay before you run away, I want to let you know that I’m not going to yell. And I’d appreciate it if you would cooperate with me please.” Hoseok’s calm words allowed Taehyung to calm down and listen to what Hoseok had to say.

“Thank you. Okay I know why you’re upset, but I want you to know that it was just out of entertainment for the fans. Please understand me.” Hoseok started out.

Taehyung signed before speaking. “Well,” he started out “you knew how sensitive I was about that subject, so I was hoping you would just say something simple and get it over with. You were not my hope in that moment. You were my enemy.”

These words pierced Hoseok’s heart. His face flushed and blank, because he could finally see the situation from Taehyung’s point of view. And Taehyung could read it on his face.

“Hurts doesn't it?” Asked Taehyung.

“Definitely... But I’m sorry, Taehyung,” Hoseok said as he grabbed Taehyung’s hands. “But I wanna make it up to you.” Taehyung now had a confused face. He wasn’t sure what he meant by that.

“What do you mean? How will you do that?” Confused Taehyung asked.

“I wanna take you out” started Hoseok “on a date!” Taehyung’s eyes popped out of his head.

“A DATE???”


AHHH!!! Second chapter already??? Yes! I saw all the postive feedback, and I just had to make it. What do you guys think?? How will this datte go???? Will Hoseok have what it takes to make Taehyung feel better??? (Suga is my bias so I gave him a little role haha)

Stay tuned....