A Date Huh?

I wish I could take it back

The word “date” ran through Taehyung’s mind. “A DATE?!?!?” He thought to himself, “should I do it??”

Taehyung finally replied “if I was to say yes-” Taehyung couldn’t finish his statement before Hoseok had hugged him tightly. He squeezed Taehyung’s body thanking him while Taehyung couldn’t breathe. “Oh… My.. God..” Taehyung struggled to speak while Hoseok had his stronger than seemingly arms around his body.

“Okay okay enough of this” Taehyung said as he lightly pushed Hoseok off of him. “I’ll go on this date okay. But you better treat me well and truly make it up to me with this date. Where would you take me?”

Hoseok thought to himself. Somewhere where they could have fun and Taehyung could get his mind off of the negative side of Hoseok. A place where a 4D child like Taehyung could truly enjoy himself. But where???

Then it came to him and he spoke loudly “I KNOW! THE CARNIVAL!!” Hoseok smiled brightly to Taehyung hoping for approval of his idea.

Taehyung thought out loud “well I do like elephants…..” This statement gave Hoseok a very confused face.

“Errr that’s the circus taehyung….” said Hoseok concerned.

“Oh” he had come to realization “I knew that.” And let out showed his goofy smile which caused Hoseok to smile as well and pinch Taehyung’s cheeks.

“You’re so adorable little Taehyunggieee” he said while pinching his cheeks.  

Taehyung couldn’t help but blush and turn away.

“YAH! Take me out on this date first before making me feel this way” said Taehyung while turned around to hide the fact that he had been blushing because of Hoseok.

“You got it!”

Taehyung and Hoseok had finally left the room only to find that the other members had been listening in on their conversation the whole time.

“What the hell guys??? Don’t you have lives to attend to?” said Hoseok.

“I KNEW they were dating!!” Yelled Yoongi.  “I called it. Now pay up!” The members each took $5 out of their pockets and gave it to the bothered boy.

Taehyung and Hoseok both yelled together “We’re not dating!!!” as they walked off into the kitchen.

“Yep,” Yoongi started “totally dating.”


Ahhh yes an update from yours truly! I wanted to give an update because mondays always .Aand what better way to cheer up than a little vhope!! Do you guys enjoy the comedy?? Or should I stop trying because I'm lame? More fluff is to come ok. Did you see taehyung was blushing?? Oh man! Just wait till the date. Min yoongi is being a little because i love him ok. I will update soon ^_^