Having Such A Good Time!

I wish I could take it back

When Taehyung and Hoseok arrived at the carnival, they were so anxious to get on the rides and play all of the games! The first game they played was the one where you hit the bottles with a ball. It's basically impossible to win games like those. Hoseok tried so many times to throw as hard as he could, but continued to miss. It was now Taehyung’s turn to hit the bottles. Hoseok gave Taehyung some words of encouragement

“Go Taehyung go!!” he shouted.

Taehyung hit one ater many attempts and was so surprised. He yelled and jumped in the air and Hoseok joined him in his moment of excitement and grabbed his shoulder jumping in unison with Taehyung. They both had wide smiles.

The booth worker butted in “uhh guys.. sorry to burst your bubbles but you didn’t knock it down. It didn’t fall.”

Taehyung stared at the worker with large eyes. He really wanted that big lion bear and he tried so hard for it.

“You can always try again!” said the worker with a smile.

Taehyung’s face read disappointment. ”No, it’s ok…. Thanks.”

Hoseok noticed Taehyung’s disappointment and wanted to cheer him up quickly. He saw a sign that said “This way for the dance competition.” Hoseok grabbed Taehyung’s arm and dragged him along towards where the sign was pointing. They found a stage and Hoseok loosened his grip and turned to Taehyung.

“Watch this!” he said as he ran towards the stage.

Taehyung didn’t know what the hell was going on, but he saw Hoseok grab the microphone to introduce himself.

“Wassup everyone! My name is J-hope and I wanna win!” the crowd just stared at the strange boy on stage.

Hoseok cleared his throat. “Err can I just get some music with a hip-hop feel.”

The music began playing and Hoseok jumped around the stage clapping his hands which made the crowd join in on the clapping. Even Taehyung, who still didn’t know what was going on, clapped along to the beat. Then Hoseok began to dance. His body movement was impressive and smooth. The way he waved from left to right and the waving of his body from head to toe drew in the crowd. Taehyung has seen Hoseok dance plenty of times , but his move always so groovy and slick. His body was so insyn with the rhythm.Taehung smiled brightly and clapped louder.

Then Hoseok pointed to Taehyung and Taehyung pointed back to himself asking if he was pointing towards him. Hoseok nodded and winked. He then proceeded to do his famous ‘Push Push’ dance. The crowed roared in laughter including Taehyung. The music ended and The pack of viewers cheered and applauded loudly. The MC then walked towards Hoseok and lifted his arm in the air

“Anddd we have a winner! Good job J-hope. You got a weird name but you are a dancing machine!” The MC’s comment earned a wide smile from Hoseok and chuckles from the crowd.

“Here is your prize” said the MC. It was a huge fluffy lion teddy bear. Hoseok was so shocked. He just hoped that the dancing would cheer Taehyung up, but now he could get the big lion he wanted!

Hoseok looked at the big plushy. “Wow! This is perfect. Thank you,” and he ran off the stage to Taehyung who had been smiling brightly and waiting for him.

Hoseok kneeled before him on one knee and held up the plush lion. “This is for you Taehyunggie. I hope this makes up for you losing the game.”

Taehyung’s eyes widened and his cheeks flushed red as he accepted the bear. J-hope stood up but was quickly attacked by Taehyung’s body. He wrapped his arms around Hoseok’s slim torso. He was overwhelmed with happiness in that moment. He didn’t care if people thought they were dating or anything of the sort. He was just in a world where there was only Taehyung and Hoseok in that moment.

Taehyung released the hug and began to speak. “I do forgive you. I really do. You've been so kind and considerate since the incident and careful of your words. So thank you Hoseok. You’re finally my hope again.” Taehyung’s cheeks were still red from when he accepted the bear and Hoseok noticed it.

“Ahh you finally show your feelings. Took you long enough.” said Hoseok jokingly and Taehyung playfully punched Hoseok’s arm.

“Hey it was only a joke you know,” said Hoseok while pinching Taehyung’s cheeks again. But this time, he allowed him to do it and smiled. “And besides, I’m glad we can have a good time together. It’s been so fun already, and we’re not even done yet. We still have rides to ride!”

The boys began to hop from ride to ride. Saving the scariest one for last. They both screamed as the ride went up and down at what seemed like a million miles per hour. They both were caught up and ended up grabbing hold of each other’s hands and squeezing tightly. Neither resisted and they just stayed like that the whole ride. Holding each other hand in hand.

Once they got off the ride Hoseok treated them to some cotton candy. It was a carnival treat Taehyung had always wanted to try. He ate it as if it were running away from his fingers.

“Whoa slow down Taehyung! It’s not going anyway you know. Oh! You got a little something right there,” Hoseok said we he reached towards Taehyung’s mouth and grabbed the small piece of cotton candy from the messy boy’s lips. Taehyung had blushed for the third times that day.

“You know, you make me blush quite a lot. You must possess some sort of black magic!” They both chuckled and continued eating.

A girl walked behind both of the boys,“well look what we have here,” she said with her arms crossed across her chest. They both looked back, and Hoseok looked at her strangely because he had never seen her before. But Taehyung’s eyes widened.

“Don’t act like you don’t know who I am Taehyung!” her voice raised and Taehyung’s jaw was dropped. He looked up and down at her in disbelief.

“What the hell….”


Didn't I say I would update over the weekend kekke. Well it's still sunday where I live. Hohohohohohooh is getting dramatic! My friends suggested I add a bit of drama so bam bam here it is. Tell me what cha think okay? Who is this annoying girl disturbing vhope's perfect date?!?!
.... well..
stay tuned my fellow vhoppers. will update sooner than later