Thank You, Hyung.

I wish I could take it back

 

Hoseok looked at Taehyung and back to the rude girl confused as to what the situation was at hand, and how she knew Taehyung.

“Taehyunggie,” Hoseok started out, “who is this girl??”

His face was blank with terror, it was written all over his face in chapters. The girl who has interrupted his perfect date with Hoseok was his ex girlfriend from 2 years ago (whaatt)! They were, or what others believed, madly in love. But in all truth, she abused Taehyung’s feelings, and made him cry multiple times. One time he even cried on the toilet from the SNS messages she sent at night scolding him for “looking ertly” at other girls. She was a true witch.

She began screaming at this point from frustration. “Taehyung!! You know who I am! Stop acting like you don’t!”

Taehyung became fed up with her screaming and ill-mannered behavior. “Look, I know who you are, but that was the past. When we broke up, I said I never wanted to be in contact with you again! Get out, and stay out of my life!”

This was the first time Hoseok had seen Taehyung taking such a stand against himself. Even the ex girlfriend was taken back by his behavior.

“Hmmm, look who’s finally speaking like a man. Whatever Taehyung! I just came to say ‘hi’.” she said snobbishly.

Taehyung was now standing up. “No you didn’t. You never did anything in consideration of others. You’ve attracted enough attention to my friend and I. Now it’s time to remove yourself from my life forever.”

The girl wanted to continue to argue with Taehyung, but Hoseok had now stood up next to Taehyung. They both looked really tough together since both boys towered over her in height. She rolled her eyes and walked away. The group of people whom she attracted from the scene, all clapped for Taehyung taking a stand for himself. Even Hoseok began clapping. Taehyung then turned to Hoseok and hugged him.

It took him a while, but Hoseok hopped out of his state of shock and hugged Taehyung back.

After releasing Hoseok from the hug he then asked,“what was that for?”

Taehyung took a quick breath and released with a sigh before answering. “For teaching me to be stronger when I need to, and how to stand up for myself. These are all things you have taught me to do without even noticing that you did. So thank you.” He took another short breath to prevent himself from crying and continued. “For everything, hyung.”

Taehyung had tears in his eyes that he refused to let fall. Hoseok wrapped his arm around Taehyung’s shoulder.

“What did I tell you about not showing your true feelings, Taehyunggie?”

He let one tear fall upon his cheek and revealed his goofy smile. They smiled to each and hugged once more. Before walking off.

“Let’s go home, it’s been a long day,” said Hoseok while patting Taehyung on the . Hoseok stopped after giving his a good pat and looked behind Taehyung towards his .

“Hyung what are you doing??” asked Taehyung.

“Your is really flat!!!” exclaimed Hoseok.

Taehyung forced a smile, “Let’s just pretend you didn’t say that” he said while laughing dryly and throwing his arm over to Hoseok’s shoulder and squeezing it tightly.

“You’re hurting me Taehyung.”

“Hyung you’re gonna draw more attention to us just keep walking..”


Did you guys think I forgot about this story?? keke I didn't! Here is the last update to the Vhope date (awww). The reason it took forever was because I didn't want to give you guys something crappy to read as an ending (and school it crazyy). Is it too short? If you feel like it's rushed, coment below and maybe I'll do another Vhope story! But look out for more Bangtan stories ok! I have some planned already (with my lova yoongi a.k.a. suga) and even some exo! So look out for it aight? I hope you enjoyed my story, you guys are lovely. Have a nice day my fellow vhoppers!