Just show your feelings

I wish I could take it back

 

They day of the date had finally arrived, and the thought of being out with Hoseok made Taehyung’s tummy do backflips. He could barely concentrate on getting dressed. He continued shaking and having strange mild twitches. He thought to himself, “what is wrong with you Tae?? It’s just dumb Hoseok…. Why am I so damn nervous?? Do I have the feels for the J-hope…? Dammit.”He tried to breath in and out continuously which did calm the young boy’s nerves. He was able to get dressed. Hoseok was waiting in the kitchen already dressed and ready to leave. He constantly looked at his watch impatiently.

“Where is this damn boy?” he thought to himself.

Once Taehyung arrived to the kitchen, Hoseok jumped up. “Finally!! Took you long enough.”

“Ya!” Taehyung exclaimed, “don’t forget why this is happening. Be nice.”

Hoseok responded by throwing his arm over Taehyung’s shoulder, and walking towards the door. Before they could walk out, Yoongi ran before them. The boy laughed obxiously again!

“Oh my goodness, I can’t believe this is real. This is too good!”

Hoseok responded, “oh my god shut up Yoongi hyuuuuunng! Be gone while we go have some fun,” and they both left through the door.

Yoongi scoffed, “tsk…. damn kids...”

Hoseok began the conversation in the car. “Yoongi is so dumb. Probably just jealous.”

“Jealous? What for?”

Hoseok looked deeply into Taehyung’s eyes. “Because I get to go on a date with the coolest member.”

Taehyung looked away because his whole face became red.

“Dammit, Hoseok,” but Hoseok grabbed Taehyung’s face and turned it to him.

“Don't be like that ok? Just show your feelings,” Hoseok said with a smile causing Taehyung to also show off his goofy smile that everyone loved.

“Let’s take a selca!” Hoseok suggested.

Hoseok took out his camera and turned it to them. “Come closer Taehyung,” and suddenly Taehyung felt Hoseok’s arm across his waist pulling him closer to him. Taehyung gasp lightly. “Pose cooly,” said Hoseok.

“Hey it came out pretty nice. We look cool!” said Hoseok and Taehyung smiled and nodded in agreement.

For the first time in a while, Taehyung felt really happy and giddy. By the way Hoseok acted towards him, he felt as if he had already made it up to him. But he wouldn’t admit it out loud. Instead, he just enjoyed the moment, and the better moments to come as he looked out the window.  

“Ahhhh we’re here. Taehyung let’s go!”

Taehyung admired the bright lights and colors. It was just like he imagined.


OMG guys I'm so sorry. don't hate me for taking so long *buing buing* I was really busy with after school activities, but this wekened I really want to give you guys an update. I actually wanted to give up in this story i dont even know why. but leave comments and tell me what you think!!! they're my motivation. (i know this chapter is short and maybe boring but i'll improve! and the next chapter will be really good!)