Stop Being So Selfish

I wish I could take it back

The room was filled with excitement. All of the boys had wide smiles and Jin did his occasional aegyo towards to the crowd making the fangirls squeal in their seats.

“So boys,” started the host, “how does it feel having gained so much popularity in what seems like such a short time?”

Namjoon reached for the microphone to answer.“ We feel as if we’ve accomplished so much already, it’s really humbling. We just want to work hard for the people who admire us and continue doing what we love.” He ended his statement with a wink and a thumb up which caused a roar of screams over the small crowd.

”Ahhh yes very nice. Ok now the moment the fans have been waiting for! It’s time to answer fan questions!!” The room was now filled with screams and the excitement level increased.

Jimin snatched the mic from Namjoon, “Let’s go!!!”

The host looked out into the crowd, “ok first question will be frommm” he looked over the sea of fangirls and pointed to one randomly “ahh you right there!“

“YES!! Ok my questions is for J-hope!” Hoseok smiled and winked towards the fangirl.

He shouted “I’M YOUR HOPE!” The crowd along with the rest of the members and even the host laughed at the enthusiastic boy.

The fan continued. “I was wondering what was it really like kissing V?!?”

Hoseok glanced at Taehyung while thinking for an answer.

In Taehyung’s mind, he hoped he wouldn’t be too harsh towards him. Although Taehyung knew it was all out of entertainment, that was a topic that he was really sensitive about considering he wanted his first kiss to be meaningful, and not with a guy!

“Well...” Hoseok started out, “V was so stubborn! To me, it wasn’t even a big deal. I felt like he didn’t make it fun at all. Plus he had dry lips!”

There was a roar of laughter from every person in the room. Even a small snicker from the camera crew. Everyone laughed. Except for Taehyung. His face was red and frozen. When Hoseok glanced at Taehyung, He noticed that he had forced a smile onto his face. That’s when Hoseok felt that he had done wrong to a person he cared about. Throughout the rest of the interview, Taehyung barely spoke a word, and had a completely blank expression. Hoseok wasn’t completely oblivious to Taehyung’s feelings. But he didn’t put himself in Taehyung’s shoes. He didn’t feel his burdens at that time.

Once the boys took their final bows, Taehyung rushed off stage. Jin soon ran after him.

“Taehyung! Is everything ok??” Jin shouted to try to stop him, but Taehyung refused to stop. He was determined to get away from everyone. But Jin had finally caught up to him and grabbed his shoulder.

“Taehyung what happened to you, why are you upset?” He had been too frail to speak so he just pointed at Hoseok.

Jin had realized the situation, and left Taehyung with his last words, “I understand. I hope you don’t take too much offense to Hoseok’s playfulness.” He patted his back and stepped off Taehyung’s case.

Hoseok walked towards Taehyung. His body became very tense. It was easily read on his face.

“Look I-” Taehyung didn’t allow him to finish before walking off. But Hoseok didn’t let him leave so quickly before he got his word in. He forcefully grabbed his arm “HEY! I’m talking to you. Why are you upset? Nothing has happened to you. Stop being selfish Taehyung!”

Taehyung threw the death stare towards Hoseok. ”Of course you don’t understand! Why are you even talking to me. Leave me alone. You’re insensitive and I wish you would disappear as of now!” Taehyung stormed off into the distance.

Hoseok stared blankly as his lips quivered. “But….. Taehyung..”


AHHHHH FIRST CHAPTER! Tell me what you think!! What is Hoeseok going to do?? Taehyung seems not only mad, but also heartbroken. 

Stay tuned kekeke........