8th of December

1000 Paper Cranes

It's now 7:30 in the morning. I got up, went to the bathroom and washed myself. After an hour of getting ready i went to work and did what i had to do.

Gladly i made it on time. Im lucky enough to wake up early from all that thinking last night.

I opened the coffee shop's door with a wide smile on my face. Like any other day this is going to be a peaceful day. The bells on the door kept dangling every minute. The people that are coming in the shop are nonstop. I should keep myself busy so i can stop thinking about nonsense stuff.

 

"One cup of black coffee please"

 

"Yes, maam coming right up"

 

I went by the coffee station and made the most perfect coffee i can, added my free cookies and served it to the lady. She looks amazing. Wearing those white coat perfectly suits her even just having a little bit of her legs showing im sure every guy will fall for her.

 

"Thanks" With her sweet tone she left a card with a name and a number on the table.

 

After looking at the card i looked out the window and saw her walking on the street like a model.

 

I was dumbfounded when i realized that i was staring at a girl that looks stunning and that i wont have a chance with.

 

----

 

"Hey Baekhyun you can take your break now"

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yes. After your break ill go take mine."

 

----

 

I'm alone at the back room where we take a break taking a sip from my coffee I went by the window to see wath kind of neighbourhood im in. It sure is a lovely place to relax. I raise my head to see the sky and it seems like its gonna rain this afternoon.

 

I went out the room to shift places with my friend so he could take a break.

 

"Hey Xiumin. I'm done taking a break you can take yours now"

 

"Oh but you've only been there for 5minutes?"

 

"It's alright i'm not tired anyways"

 

"Oh ok i was gonna run some errand. Mr.Park said she needs some cupcakes to be delivered at his office at 12o'clock." 

 

"Alright i'll do it."

 

----

 

Half past eleven and i'm getting the cupcakes ready for Mr.Park they said he's a regular costumer so everybody knows her.One mocha cupcakes two chocolate and i'm done. I still have an hour so i have plenty of time to walk around the company where Mr.Park's office is.

 

----

 

"Bye. Take care"

 

I went out of the coffee shop with 2cups of  coffee and a box full of delcious cupcakes.

 

It was 3 blocks away from the shop its not that far so i just decided to walk it.

 

-Ring riiing ringgg-

 

-Baek-shii can you deliver those at the park near the library?-

 

-Huh? why ?-

 

-Well they called me and he said she went out on break and he went to the park, if you could deliver it there that would be a big help thanks.-

 

"But when-" Tuuut tuuut tuuut

 

-Call Ended-

 

I made a left turn and took the shortcut that way i could deliver these and go back to the shop quickly. 

 

I arrived the park and saw lots of people there. I looked around to find a someone that looks like an office man but there isnt any.

 

-Beep beep-

 

Xiumin (shop)

He said he's wearing a black jacket and black pants.

-End-

 

Black jacket and black pants.

 

I look around the park again and saw no one wearing black jacket and pants. I grabbed my phone and called xiumin for help.

-Phonecall-

-Xiumin theres no one here wearing black jacket and pants. Are you sure ?-

-Oh yea and i forgot to tell you that he's sitting on the bench in front of the telephone machine-

 

-End-

 

I turned around and found a bench infront of the telephone machine but there's no lady there just a guy with shades in a black jacket and black pants who is waving at me right now. I look behind me to see if he was waving at someone else but there no one here looking his way maybe its me. I made a few steps closer to him and tried to recognize his face.

 

My eyes grew wide as  he took off his glasses it was the guy yesterday that asked me to come here at 1o'clock. I looked at my phone to see what time it is 1:17. No way, could he be thinking that i came here for him?  well maybe he is there no other reason that i'll be here at this exact time incase he knows that i have to run some errand which is obvious that he wont have an idea about.My face turned red as soon as i realized how embarrasing this is. I turned around  like no one is there and decided to go back to the shop. Forget about the order. I need to go back now. 

 

"Wait"

 

A deep voice interrupted my scene and made me stop. I didnt bother to turn around and feel more embarrased . I was frozen like the leaves around me.

 

He went up in front of me and had a serious face. 

 

"Where are you taking my cupcakes?"

 

*Mwo? his cupcakes? What is he talking about now*

 

"Excuse me"

 

"Uhh those cupcakes? I ordered them"

 

"Excuse me but i dont have time to joke around with you. I need to deliver these to Mr.Park if you're Mr.Park well i guess you could call these special cupcakes that i made yours."

 

"I am Mr.Park"

 

"What? Are you serious im tired of things like this. Stop wasting my time."

 

I grabbed my phone and asked xiumin for Mr.Parks number.

 

-Beep Beep-

Here it is ********

-END-

 

I tapped in the numbers and dialed Mr.Park.

 

-Ring riiing ringgg-

 

*Huh why is the phone in my pocket suddenly ringing? I was dumbfounded when i realized that the phone that was ringing is his phone. I took out the phone and saw my number on the screen*

 

My eyes grew wider as ever. His smirking lips were melting me to death it was the most embarrasing moment in my life.

 

"Well, now you believe me?"

 

"Whatever MR.PARK! enjoy your cupcakes"

 

I shoved the boxes into his chest turned around and hurriedly walked my way out of this place.

 

"Wait!"

 

"What now?" I said without even turning around but loud enough for him to hear.

 

I could hear footsteps coming my direction. I stayed on my spot and furrowed my eyebrows.

 

His steps drew closer and i could hear the sound of the snow on the ground making his footsteps sound peaceful.

 

"I'm not here to waste your time" He said in a soft voice that could possibly melt the snow on the ground.

 

I turned around to face him. I took out his phone and held it up across my face.

 

"There. You need your phone ? Fine You have it. It wasnt supposed to be with me anyway"

 

I threw the phone at him and felt bad right after. It wasnt my fault he was the annoying one that's disturbing me.

 

"No. It isn't that. I just needed to tell you something. Something important"

 

His face had a look that would make youbelieve everything he says it was like as if he so sincere.

 

I gave him a look that said "Go on" I was pretty interested with what he was about to say.

 

"Ahh. You know ahm."

 

"Are you gonna waste my time or are you going to tell me what you need to say?"

 

"Ok. This isnt as easy as you think"

 

"What? It's not ike your gonna confess or something."

 

His face was blank after hearing what i said. He had an nervous look on him and now a blank one? What is this ? It's not like i went staright to was he was planning todo.

 

"I love you"

 

With a shaky voice those three words came right out of his mouth. I was frozen. What's happening? I ran away from that very awkward situation. I didnt know what to do.

 

----

 

"Hey Baek-"

 

I arrived at the shop went straight at the back room and didnt even bother to look at xiumin. What should i do?

 

"Umin. I need a rest"

 

"Oh- ok. You can go home i'll cover up for you"

 

I need to go home i'll call it a day. I'm too tired or maybe just too confused to think.

 

Author's Note/sorry guys i'm so busy lately. Please wait for the next chapter. A lot of complicated things will happen between ChanBaek.