26th of November

1000 Paper Cranes

November 20

---

Taking a sip from my hot coffee i closed the library's door and stood there for a little hoping that the owner might go back for the phone. But i dont even know who the owns this phone how am o suppose to know what he lools like.

Park chan.

Park chan. Park chan... Hmm.

Where can i find you? Chan.. is it a guy or a girl's name. I wonder who chan is.

Usually if somebody finds a lost phone they usually wont be able to open it cause there a pin or a screen lock or something.

---

When i got home i jumped on my bed and took out the phone that i found.

Ok this.. how do you open it.

Oh. It opened! Waah. What a careless owner. I opened the images and scrolled around.

Woah. Birds.. sunset.

Leaves... hair.. crane..

Ok no sign of a person yet.

Woah! Kyeota! Whos this? Is this an idol. Woah. Whos this guy?..

Is this the owner? no it can't be. someone like this wouldn't be walking around the library.

---

November 26

---

*Aaaah! I miss you!* i said as i buried mu face on my pillow.

I can do whatever i want in this house since my parents are away for work and my noona is in busan for some reporting stuff.

I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. Aaaah~

"Who do you miss?"

Aah chapgaji! Aaahaaah~ yah kim jongin! just go into peoples houses like that.

"Oh. Arasseo but who do you miss?!"

"Ya! Yah! Stop teasing me!"

"Ok ok but what exactly is it?" With his serious face he opened my window and inhaled the air from outside.

"My phone?" I said with an aegyo.

"Mwo! Its been a week and you still havent got it back?" With wide eyes jongin approached me and pinched my most precious nose.

"Yah! How dare you touch my pre-"

*Ringgg-ringg-ring*

"Woah hyung it's your number"

With a surprised tone jongin showed me the screen and was about to answer it.

Before he could i snatched the phone from him and answered it.

---

Half past six and i think i've lost my mind for calling the *Dark Jongin guy*

"Hello" A guy with a deep voice answered in an casual way.

*Ohh but it's a different voice than the one that called me before.*

"By any chance are you the owner of this phone?"

Having my legs tremble on the floor with my own body's will i kept the cool and calm conversation going.

"I am but why do you have it?" The guy on the other line asked coldly.

Not even thanking me for calling them. T.T Aigooo~

"I found it on the library. You must have left it there. You can go and pick it up by tomorrow morning i'll be there until Five o'clock"

"Sorry but i dont plan to" 

*What an amazing guy. How can he just hung up the phone like that but he doesnt seem like the guy who will like this keychain.*

---

"Sorry but i dont plan to" i said and ended the phone call.

"Hyung!What was that?" 

"I know the person its ok"

*I dont know what's wrong with me why cant i talk to that eyeliner properly?! What wrong with me?! This is not you Park Chanyeol!*