27th of November

1000 Paper Cranes

-November 27-

 

Jolting away from his sleep he glanced at the clock. Only "11:00?" he exclaimed to himself.

He got up with a loud groan and headed to the wash room to get ready for the event-less day ahead of him.

He wore a white shirt that read "Creep" on it. He his laptop and switch to naver. As he predicted the only thing that would be trending is all about "The Parks" his family ofcourse.

With a loud sigh he slammed the laptop shut walked out the door and went back in again to get his phone. But unfortunately he left it at the library. With annoyance he headed out the door and got ready to whatever his luck brought him.

 

---

 

Achuu!~ aigooo. That was probably the tenth time that i sneezed this whole ten minutes. It must be the dust from all these books. I'll probably need to clean them.

 

Walking my way out to the library's door to get some fresh air i noticed a tall guy walkin back and forth in front of the library's door. I ignored him and went back to the librarian's desk and started to clean the returned books. 10 minutes past and i noticed my self who had been looking and to the guy outside. He didnt look suspicious at all its just that he looked familiar.

It feels like an hour past but i still find my self looking outside to see the guy had had been standing there for a long time now.

 

Doing nothing. Just that. Leaning on his carthat was parked across the library.

Curiousity ran through my body. I swallowed hard, got up my chair and cleared my troath. My legs trembled and couldnt get to walk to the door so i didnt bother anymore. I just stared at him from afar.

From his perfect eyes to his wonderful nose bridge and his so kissable lips and to his y jaw line and the crook of his neck that i couldnt help to wonder what it would be like to rest my head on there. * thats hot* i thought as i found myself biting my own nails.

The moment i went to look lower to look at his perfect muscular abs which you could easily see from his white shirt. He turned to his car and the view of his perfect and steaming back welcomed me in heaven. *How i wish i could hug that giant's back* i thought.

- - - -

I'm here across that stupid Library. I dont know why i'm here my nerves just told me to drive here i guess. It's so nice here cold summer breeze sun rays nice day to spend with your family but why do i feel like someone is watching me ? oh right it must be one of my dad's spy again.

I looked straight into the library to see if that Eyeliner librarian is in there. In my surprise he's there sitting like a boss on his desk with books and my phone. O.O My phone ? Mwo! Is he thinking of keeping it now ? I turned back and faced my back to show the back view of me. I noticed he had been staring at my most perfect body since i went out of my car.

I know how much girls and even straight guys that i actually turn into gays crave for my back. *But wait why am i letting this eyeliner see my stunning back as easy as this?*

With a heavy sigh i rolled my eyes and walked up to the library's door. I couldnt help but to feel annoyed and happy at the same time to think that that eyeliner has been holding onto my phone this whole time. I opened the door and stared directly into that librarian.

That priceless smile that i have been looking for was drawn on his face. Slight giggle and a perfect smile.I couldnt help but to have my heart skip a beat. *Why am i feeling like this? Over this eyeliner? Psssh. Forget it*

I reach the corner where he was sitting. I cleared my troath to let him know there was someone as perfect as me standing in front of him. *My troath is already hurting from that clearing troath procedure. But still this dumb lirarian is to attacted with what he was doing. I leaned over to his direction to see what hes been doing to have me standing here and clearing my troath nonstop.

---

I turned my attention to these dusty books and cleaned them. Its so tiring eventhough im just sitting here. Sometimes sitting could be tiring aswell.

Haaa~ all done.* with a long sigh i turned to my phone clicked the screen and read the time that said *3:17pm* i noticed the phone that was placed beside my phone. Right its the phone that i found under the table.

I clicked library and went ro to look at the photos again.

I tapped the picture of the guy that looked like an idol. He is so perfect with that wonderful smile i just couldnt help to think how it will feel like to have a guy like him by my side.

While looking at his picture i noticed a tall figure standing near me. I turned my face as my jaw just opened by its self.

Heart thumping hard. shocked feeling. Speechless.

Why do i feel happy seeing this guy. i dont even know him but he looks kind of familiar though.

With a small sigh i stood up and quickly put the phone beside mine.

"Do you need anything?" I asked while pretending to tidy up the books beside the monitor.

"Are you the librarian here?" he said with a serious expression.

*Duh, isnt that to obvious?* I smiled as a yes.

He then reach out his hand and took off his glasses. With confusion i lean towards him and scratched my head. Without asking he walked to my desk and grabbed the phone that was placed beside mine.

"Hey! Wha-" The moment i could continue what i was saying i realized he's the cool guy in the picture.

"Thanks for taking care of my baby. I'm off!"

"Ya! how could you just run off like that after leaving the mess you made last time?"

With a big sigh i walked out of my desk and grabbed the phone he was holding.

"Ya! What do you think youre doing?"

"I think i just took the phone off your hand and stopped you from leaving without even saying proper thank you"

"What? *what's this bratty librarian thinking now* Hey do you not know who i am ?"

"i dont know who you are and i dont plan to"

He walked closer to me. Close enough for me to feel his warm breath.

" Sorry but i dont have time for this" He said as he grabbed the phone.

Pshh. Annoying! I'll forget that guy he doesnt deserve even a little space in my mind.

Let's get over this i've got a long day tomorow.

---