29th of November

1000 Paper Cranes

"Baekhyhun ah~ You dont have to go with me."

 

"It's alright mom I can manage"

 

Mom and i arrived at the hospital for her weekly check up.

The scent of the hospital crept into my nose. I dont really like it. Nobody likes tha smell of hospitals.

06:13Am

We got to the room where mom would get checked up. Her case wasnt just any simple cold or anything. Since she got that illness i started working for my family, well i cant really call a family since dad's gone and mom and i were the only ones left together. Dad died in a car accident when i was 7 years old since then i had to be the man of the house.

Mom went into the room and i was left with strangers and sick people around.

Since there is a chance that we would stay here in the hospital overnight depending on moms condition I brought stuff that we could do together. I wouldnt really stay in a hospital overnight if not with moms condition. ...

 

"Hey baek you could go home and take a rest" she weakly said.

 

"No mom its ok go and take a rest" i gave her a weak smile and fixed her blanket.

 

I grabbed my bag and didnt bother to sleep. I pulled out some papers and tried to stay awake since mom has to take her medicine after an hour. ... There! 36 paper cranes! I stretch out my arms to the sealing and rubbed my eye. I turned to the clock that read "08:57pm" Oh time flew fast.

"Hey mom. You gotta wake up~ mom" i tapped her shoulder and gave her her medicine.

 

"Thanks baek for putting up with all this burden"

 

"No mom! Youre not a burden and you will never be" i walked out the room and went to the hospitals hallway.

Huh. Why is it so quite here.its pretty creepy at night here. I could even count the people i see right now in just ten seconds.

I walked towards the vending machine to get something to drink.

Walking back to moms room i kind off felt dizzy. Oh well maybe its just because im sleepy. Half way there, but why is everthing getting blurred?.

---

AH! Shvt! Im not gonna be able to get some freaking sleep because of this stomach .

Slamming the bathroom's door the giant guy grabbed his car keys and droved off fast as if his life was depended on it.

Driving over the red light he drives his way to the payphone machine with a cool attitude.

 

"Hey why are you calling late at night" The dark guy said through the phone.

 

"Ya! Can you do something with this stomach ?!"

 

"Sorry im in the hospital rightnow im busy with something"

 

"Ok then ill go there" i said and slammed the phone on the machine.

I entered the effing hospital and had to find roasted jongin. For god sake what did i do, for you to do this to me.

Looking around the hospital i noticed a familiar figure lying on the ground. I ran to it and bowed down to see who it was. And guess what its the bratty librarian. Why the hell would he sleep in a place like this.

 

"Ya! Eyeliner! Wake up!" *He's not waking up?!*

 

"Ya! If you dont wake up you'll find your self in the toilet."

 

"Hey! Eyeliner! He- dont tell me youre dead?" I rushed to the nurses desk to ask for help.

 

"Hey ahm there's a dead person there!" I said while catching my breath

"Sir are you sure?"

 

"Help the guy there he's lying there in the middle of the hallway" --- "Wake up!" "There's a dead person there" that was all i could hear.

 

Blurred sight. Heavy breathing. Footsteps. Deep voice. Hospital machines.

 

Whats happening? Where am i?

 

My eyes felt heavy so i couldnt open them to see what was happening. My head was spinning around it wont stop it hurts!. Whats happening to me.

...

"He'll be ok in awhile just dont let him get up. He needs more sleep"

 

*Beep beep*

 

-Dark Jongin-

Hey where the hell are you?

-END-

 

What the hell? I really forgotten why i came here for. This eyeliner is always in my way. First at the library and now about my tummy ache.

 

"Hey"

 

His weak voice lingered in my ears. I turned to him and gave him a cold look.

 

"Gomawo" he said as he put on a weak smile.

 

"What for?" I said.

 

Im not really that romantic sweet guy in a movie that youd normally in situations like this.

 

"For this"

 

I didnt say anything and let him rest.

 

"What's your name by the way" he broke the unbearable silence as he got up in a sitting position on his bed.

 

I didnt bother to look at him i walked towards the window, opened the curtains and let him see the nightlights.

 

"Wow thats beautiful"

 

"But youre more beautiful" i said in front of the window that only i could hear.

 

"E-excuse me?"

 

"What?" I said with my deep voice trying to get back my cold guy look.

 

"Mom! My mom shes here to"

 

"Hey you cant go out yet you have to stay here. "

 

"My mom. She cant find out about this. Please dont tell her okay?"

 

Tears were falling from his eyes. Why is he over reacting over this. I mean isnt it to much with the tears.

 

"Okay i dont even know your mom" i said as i watch him leave the room.

---

"Hey baek where did you go?"

 

"I just went out to get some air mom"

i couldnt even look mom in the eye. She cant. If she finds out i fainted shell worry too much and she'll get stressed out its bad for her. ... It's morning and mom and i can go back home.

I searched around the hospitals hallway to see if he's still here. I didnt get to say goodbye properly after what he did i should do something for that nice guy. I didnt even get his name.