6th of December

1000 Paper Cranes
  • Its been a week after the incident at the hospital. Mom and i woke up early to get stuff from the market. Its eas so cold outside that i could freeze to death. Christmas is getting near and mom and i are so excited about it. While getting out of our tiny apartment i noticed that mom had a big smile on her face while staring at the snowflakes fall peacefully on the ground but somehow it faded.

     

     

    Eventhough were together we cant help but to feel sad without having dad around since he died last year in a car accident we couldnt spend christmas like the old times, going out somewhere far out in the cold with hot chocolate and roasted marshmallows. You see i couldnt really remember anything else that i did with my dad. Since i was still young, but still it hurts me to think the it would have been better having him around but still doesnt hurt me as much as it hurts mom.

     

     

    On our way to the market i witnessed something that i havent really seen before the suns rays that makes the ground sparkle like little jewels , the birds peacefully chirping on rooftops. It was beautiful i thought. Living in a world like this couldnt be more beautiful if i had someone to spend it with.

     

     

    We arrived at the grocery store. The smell of scented candles went straight to my nostrils as soon as we passed the isle full of candle.

     

     

    We walked until we reach the very last isle that has the christmas light and other thing used for decorating.

     

     

    "Mom is this one alright?" I asked mom with a smile while holding out the red and blue christmas lights.

     

    "Yes honey its nice"

     

    Fruits,cleaning materials, christmas deco. All done. We were on our way to the counter then i saw the magazine section.

     

    "Mom you go first ill catch up"

     

    I hurried to where the magazines were and searched around. I saw this teen magazine which i got really attracted to. I grabbed it but i couldnt. A big hand with ling manly fingers grabbed it before me. He was tall and somehow looked familiar.

     

    "Ohh!"

     

    He took off the hoodie he had on and that made me scream a little with surprise. No wonder he looked familiar. He was the guy from the library then the guy from the hospital that night.

     

    But why would he grab the same magazine when there are other ones the same kind? For what? To tease me? Well as far as i remember i properly thanked him back at the hospital. Why would he still be following me here. At the grocery at this time?

     

    ----

     

    I'm at the grocery right now, doing pretty much nothing just wondering around and trying to waste time. I came across the magazine area and looked at whatever's on trend. i kept searching around and my eyes came across a magazine that read "Daily Lifestyle" on its cover, it wasnt all interesting except for the fact that it had my freaking face on it.

     

    I was a meter away from it i thought it was alright to it there but i saw eyeliner librarian who was about to grab it.

     

    I quickly ran to get it before him. It was like a scene in an action movie. I grabbed it as if it was about to blow. I had a black hoodie on so i thought it was alright grabbing it away from him.

     

    Slowly my head started to rise. I didnt know what happend i just wanted to see his face.

     

    Akward its how they call it.

     

    A soft "Oh" broke the unbearable awkwardness that was happening. I cleared my throat and pulled my hoodie down to hide my face.

     

    I turned back and quickly let myself out of the scene.

     

    I was out of the Grocery store. Sitting inside of my car that was parked near the store i stared blankly at the grocery's door that went open and shut every minute.

     
     
     
    After 5minutes of staring blankly a browned haired guy together with a not that old lady went out of the store i the engine and drove slowly to follow them.
     
     
    After 15minutes of slow driving i couldnt imagine myself doing another so i stopped the car and parked wherever i stopped and decided to follow them with my two legs.
     
     
    I didnt know what i was thinking that i actually followed them until we reached this small apartment with a pile of acorn in front of the entrance.
    I stayed behind a tree that was about 10meters away from where they are.I wanted to take a closer look so i decided to move to the other tree that will bring me 3meters closer to the apartments door.
     
     
    Halfway there i was quietly making my way to the tree then a sound of phone ringing broke the silence and from what im heard it was not far from where i was. After seconds of thinking vibration from a device so called "Phone" was coming from my pants pocket. I picked up the call and faced back the apartment.
     
     
    "What do you want?! Why now?" 
     
     
    I was screaming while whispering at the same time.
     
     
    "Hey man. I'm eating chicken!"
     
     
    "What? Chicken? That's cool man. Keep it up."
     
     
    It was probably the most unbelievable moment of my life. I mean who would call someone out of the blue just to report that he was eating chicken?! Aiissh! That guy, before i forget that i'm in the middle of the road while theres probably a brown haired eyeliner librarian watching me here stand doing nothing, I turned around and saw his mouth that was opened that i could understand why. Who would have their mouth shut when there is an stunning guy standing in front of their apartment. But ofcourse that was not the reason if this wasnt the situation i guess that would be the reason but the most possible reason was the fact that im standing here right now doing absolutely nothing so i guess i should probably go now.
     
     
    I turned my back at him and went running to my car but before i could open the car's door i heard one of his soft "Oh's" that can make the snow on the ground melt even with this cold weather.
     
     
     
     
     
     
  •