20th of November

1000 Paper Cranes

November 20 2013

-Flashback-

He got up the chair and walk out the library without a word. Aisssh people like him. Cold, a deliquent, dont have anything good todo with their life. I dont have time for people like him.

I cleaned up the mess that the cold guy made, and continued doing my job. I picked up the chair that that giant guy got from the other table while picking it up i heard something fell from the table i moved i looked back to check it out. *ow 0.0* as i turned back i found a black phone with a puffy guitar keychain.

*Cute* i thought.But wait? Whose phone is this anyway? I picked up the phone under the table and sunddenly *ring ring ring* Omo! I nearly dropped the phone with the sudden ring.

ah! Chapgaji! Aiissh eottoke~ i ended the call dont know why i did. Aiish i'm in trouble now.

I placed the phone that i found next to my phone inside my desk. Its much more prettier than my phone. Ten minutes past and the ringing is still going on. I picked it up that and looked at the name on the screen that read.

*Dark jongin* woah. Dark jongin? What an unusual last name. Is he foreigner?

Hmm. i tried thinking over it again i wonder if this dark jongin guy is in trouble or something should i answer or not? Hm.

"Yeoboseyo?" I was trembling i didnt know what to do.

"Ya! Park Chan-- yah whats wrong wiith your voice!"

" Ahm. I'm no-"

"Aah. That derp's with you again. Ok i gott-"

Tuu.tuu.tuu.

The call ended. I wonder who park chanyeol is.

---

Damn! telling me what todo. Curse that cute librarian. * what am i thinking* im never gonna go back there again. Oh right i have to call kai. * where's my phone?! im gonna be late for the meeting. Now i have to use the public phone.

As the only son of the biggest company in korea i Park Chanyeol became a spolied brat in everyone's eyes including my family. I only have my older sister Park Yoora who is a succesful reporter and who is the only one who stayed by my side bearing with all my .

*! I cursed as I slammed the phone due to kai not answering his phone.

-An hour later-

"Yah! Park Chanyeol!"

I heard jongin's frustrated voice my friend for almost 6 years as i swallow the cola i was drinking I lifted my head up and furrowed my eyes due to the sun. Aish this is not good.

Letting out a big sigh i stood up and threw the can in the bin. Feeling abit annoyed just by predicting what hes going to say.

He will yell at me for relaxing him while Mr.Park my Dad is toasting him. 3...2..1. Here we go. T.T

"Yah! WHY ARE YOU DOIN' STUFF WITH GIRLS WITHOUT THE HOTTEST GUY IN TOWN."

Yea you sure are the hottest because of your skin. I smiled a bit just by imagining what he will say if he heard me say that. Wait what? with girls? stuff?

"Yah! Ya! Aren't you imagining things now?!" I loudly said while playfully punching him.

"No i'm not and I have a proof that you cheated on me" He said with a girly tone and did an aegyo while getting his phone.

"Phone.."

"Wait phone!"

"Right i lost my phone." i said while i search on my pockets.

"Mwo?!"

- - - -

"Wait. Lost you're phone? then who was that who answered the call?" Jongin said while his eyebrows were furrowed and his eye were half closed with matching hand on his chin like a detective.

"Mwo someone answered it?" i yelled like theres no tomorrow.

"Oh. I thought it was a girl so hurried to find you cause i might be missing out something" 

*Aissh! where else did i go today?* *Luck where did you go?*

"Ok ill try to remember where i went today" i said while i leaned back on the bench at the bus stop. next to the  Public phone.

- - - - 

Re-think re-think re-think - - - -

"i still had it when i went to the ice cream stand."

"Ice cream stand? seriously!"

"SHHH. Im trying to think"

"Then to Bom's house then- ah,. where did i go ?"

"AH that freaking library!"  i clapped as i stood up pointing on the library's direction.

"OK then let's go get it" Jongin said with a winning smile. 

"But what time does the library close on sundays?" 

*! i dont want to go back there. I dont want to see that y librarian. T.T* 

"Ahm 3:00pm ?"

"Aigooo My grown up man here even know library's closing time huh.. Hmm. Library boy :D" Jongin teasingly said while he ruffled my hair. "But what time is it?"

*I dont really know what time it closes i just didnt want to go there again*

I looked at my watch that says "3:48" *Whuu. What a releif.*

"3:48 !" :) 

"ok but why do look happy? dont you want to get your phone?" Jongin asked with a confused look.

"I could go there tomorrow to get it" *Like if i would ever go back there*