18th of November

1000 Paper Cranes

All lives of people could end with just a click. That's why some spend it harshly and careless with things while some spend every single day of their life to the fullest. Cause they know their time is limited.They give their all to their family, friends and themselves and with the person they love or will love in their future.

- - - - - - -

November 18

- - - - - - -

"Baekhyun! Don't forget to bring your umbrella. Come back home early so you could het me unpack arraseo?"

"Ne Eomma annyeong!" His cheerful eyes smile as he waved bye to his mom.

His eyes searched around the unfamiliar neighbourhood.

"Ajuhmma, Do you need a hand?" He smiled as he grabbed the grocery bag from the old lady's hand.

- - - - - - - -

"Ya! Chanyeol-ah don't leave! it's to early"

"Im off!" He drove off as he banged his head back and forth along with the dangy music. Him together with his car flew on the road and ran the red light. The orange sky welcomed his eyes as he went out of his vintage car. His eyebrows furrowed due to the dusty breeze. He walks on the dried pathway like a real deliquent. He wears a black leather jacket,brown pants and vanz. His eyes were innocent and pure full of passion and loyalty. While having a lips of a deliquent. His ears were probably as wide as his honesty.No one has ever look through his heart all they saw was his dark and evil side. He cooly enters in a white building that doesnt really suit his appearance. Silence and the smell of old pages welcomed the giant.

He walks straight into the music and arts section, he picks out a book like a highschool student whose got his exams comming up. The real side of him is coming out. He finds an empty spot near the librian's table and does his thing. The thing that he likes to do. Read books. not forgetting that hes supposed to be a cold and deliquent guy. He grabs a chair and relaxed his self by putting his feet up.

Excuse me~ i heard a voice say and leaned back to look who it was.

Ah chapjagi! My eyes widened as i turned back to see who it was. His face was abkut a few centimeters away from mine.

Sorry, but you cannot put your feet up here. His soft voice lingered in my ear as i try not to look flastered by his voice.

And who are you? i said trying to keep the cold image.

I cleared my throat as i sat on the seat properly. His eyes were staring directly into mine it makes me want to cuff hes pinky cheeks-

"I'm the new librarian." My sweet thought got cut off by what he said. What a decent job for a wonderful person like him i thought.

Brown eyes, eyeliner, sweet lips, soft hair and the way his hair flicks as he turns his head. So ing perfect. Too perfect for me.