Chappie 8

Truth or Dare

“What?” Hana half-yelled with annoyance after her chair kept on moving to the side from Luhan’s rapid kicking. “I’m bored” he said with a big yawn. She rolled her eyes and paid attention to the teacher again.

A few minutes passed after Luhan stopped nagging her. She sighed in relief just as she thought that she was too boring since she won’t nudge a single move even if he pushed her chair rather harshly. She just literally ignored him.

She glanced to the side where Luhan was seated at and saw that he was holding a cube with colors of green, blue, red, yellow, orange, and white. She frowned at the little cube and looked up to see that Luhan was staring at her.

“You can play the rubix cube?” she whispered with a frown. He nodded in return and kept staring at her like she’s some kind of weird thing. “I dare you to finish it in one minute” Hana said, a smirk forming on her lips. She holded up her wrist watch and glanced at Luhan who was now staring at the cube.

“Starting from now” she stated and saw how his fingers started to work fastly. Twisting the small cubes here and there. 30 seconds passed and he has finished half of it already. She watched in amazement as his fingers rapidly twist the cubes non-stop. Holding it up and turning it around once in a while.

5…4…3…2…1

Hana’s eyes were as wide as saucers as he put the cube on his table, fully fixed back to its original color. “Challenge done” he stated and looked ahead to the board, this time paying attention to the teacher. Hana, still in bewilderment, turned back to look at her book on top of the desk before snapping out of it and paid attention to the teacher again.

--

“Kyaaa! They’re here! They’re here!”

Squeals of girls here and there could be heard around the school cafeteria as EXO entered the big indoor canteen. Hana scoffed at the sight and looked down at her plate of salad before looking up to Sunmi who was craning her neck to see the boys.

“Sunmi” Hana said, staring at her firmly but the other won’t budge. She waved her hands in front of the girl’s face but she still won’t budge. “Ya! Bae Sunmi!” Hana finally yelled at her.

The girl hissed at Hana and her loud voice as people started staring at them like crazy. “Stop yelling, what is it?” she turned her attention back to Hana. “If you heard me calling for you since earlier then I wouldn’t have yelled” Hana mumbled.

“Why did you buy salad? I thought it’s supposed to be macaroni and cheese today?” she frowned at the girl who was now craning her neck to the crowd again just a few tables behind Hana.  “It’s healthy and you need to stop eating junk foods. I know you don’t gain weight that easily but you need to eat healthy stuff once in a while”

“Ew, please stop. You sound like my mother” she cringed and Sunmi stuck her tounge out. She looked back at her salad and reluctantly dug in at the green leaves. “You should be happy I bought you Caesar Salad other than those other salads that taste awfully bland” Sunmi said while digging in her salad as well.

“It’s still salad” Hana mumbled with mouth full of green leaves. “Hana, Luhan is looking at your direction” Sunmi whispered while eating her salad. “Oh wow that idiot must love my back so much that he is apparently looking at it right now” Hana said, while stabbing the straw to the banana milk.

Just as she was about to drink it, someone took her milk from her hands. She looked at the person and saw that Luhan was already drinking it. “My-my milk” she said, her hands trying to take the milk away from Luhan.

“What? This? Here” he gave back the milk to her with a smug grin on his face. She swore if people weren’t looking at their small interaction then, she would’ve hit him square in the face. She groaned in annoyance and waved him off. “Keep it, I still have one more”

She stabbed the straw onto the milk and drank it calmly with Luhan still standing beside her, drinking the milk off the bottle. “You two look like a couple fighting” Sunmi chuckled, staring at the two drinking banana milk. Hana choked on her milk, making some of it drip off her clothes. She coughed non-stop and waved her hands in the air to dismiss the thought.

“Me? Him? A coup-“ her words got interrupted when Luhan suddenly wrapped his arms around her shoulder. “Jagiya~” He said cutely which made her cringe even more. “Ew get off of me” she made a face and pushed him away.

He walked back to his friends with a smirk on his face.

Little did he know, that his heart was beating faster when he wrapped his arms around her.



I'm reeeeeaaaaallllyyyy sorry for the slow update guys but school is really taking up most of my time right now and considering that I joined the Student Council and all i just-

I'm sorry ><