Chappie 10

Truth or Dare

The ride home the other day was so awkward, unlike the atmosphere when they were playing Truth or Dare back at the frozen yogurt shop. The atmosphere then was unusually light since they always bicker and whatnot, unlike the atmosphere they were in during lunch the following day.

“What?” Hana asked him exasperatedly when he approached her’s and Sunmi’s table again. “Buy me some banana milk” he said, sitting on the bench right beside her, making her scoot over for space but he would of course scoot closer to her again.

“You have money, buy it with your own money” she said, sipping into her banana milk. “I didn’t bring my wallet” he said with a slight pout. Girls looking at his direction started swooning over him when he did his slight pout. Hana swore she heard a scream somewhere in the cafeteria when he did that.

Luhan and them girls. Hana rolled her eyes at the thought and continued munching her own food. “Heard that sound of girls swooning over you?” she said, not making a single eye contact with him. She glanced to his direction a bit and saw him nodding at her question. “Go ask them, I’m sure they’ll give you money”

“Very funny” he faked a laugh. “I’m serious” she said, eyes settled on the plate of salad right in front of her. Sunmi just had to buy another salad the following day, just the thought of it makes her angry, but what can a girl do when she’s hungry. She had no choice but to eat it.

“Hana, they’re my fans, how could I ask them for money,” he rolled his eyes at her. “what kind of idol am I to ask a fan for their money” he reached for her piece of meat in the salad but failed when Hana slapped his arm away hardly. “How ‘bout a food thief idol?” she glared daggers at him and continued eating her salad.

“Oh, come on. Just this once,” he begged with his palms pressed together. “I’ll pay you later on” With an exasperated sigh, she took out her wallet and took out an amount of money for the milk. “Take it,” she handed him the money, feeling defeated. “you don’t need to pay me off”

He took the money and walked away. In mid-way, he turned around and shouted “Thanks” at Hana with a grin that made a smile appear on Hana’s face. “You’re smiling because of him” Sunmi teased once she turned her attention back to her food. “Shut up, Sunmi. People will suspect things about this” she whispered with a slight amused chuckle.

“See, you’re even laughing because of him” Sunmi pointed out. “No I wasn’t” she defended herself and tried to muffle her small chuckles with her salad. “Okay, so what if I was?”

“It’s just rare to see you smile because of him” Sunmi smiled sweetly at Hana. “Who’s ‘he’?” a very familiar voice said which made both Hana and Sunmi turn to the source.

Both of the girls widened their eyes at the person standing right in front of them right then. They looked at each other and then back at him. Hana stood up and approached him, her eyes still wide in bewilderment and shock.



Yehet. Double update. Yehet. Idk, a really short double update though hehoo.. 

So, who do you guys think will the person be? teehee

I'll leave you guys with this teehee.. see you in the next chap lovelies~