Chappie 7

Truth or Dare

“Hana” Asuna called out, trying to wake up the sleepyhead Hana. “Hana, wake up you’re gonna be late” she shook her body gently. Knowing Hana, she would kick her off her bed if she shook her too hard so she shook her gently while repeatedly calling her name.

“5 more minutes” Hana mumbled into her pillow and wrapped herself with her blue blanket, covering herself from the sunlight coming from the slightly opened curtains.

“You better wake up in one minute, or no breakfast” Asuna threatened stealthily, not scared of her. She walking over to the curtains and pulled them more widely so the sunlight hit Hana’s face directly, making her squint her eyes.

Hana was still deep in her sleep when one minute passed. “It’s passed a minute already” Asuna stood up from the seat in front of Hana’s bed. She looked at her groaning and rolled her eyes. She studied her tired features before smirking and walking away to the door “Alright fine, I’ll just tell your father that you’ll walk your way to school”  

Not wanting to walk miles away to school, she jumped up from her bed. “Who says I’m not up” she yelled and went directly to her bathroom to shower and start preparing herself for school.

--

“Just drop me off here” as the car pulled over in front of a café not too far but not too close to the school either, she stepped out from the car and said her bye-byes to her dad. It was one of those days that her dad was home and was willing to drive her to school personally.

Well, not literally to school. She stepped inside the café with her hair still in a messy bun from her laziness to just brush it back. “One latte and the sandwich please” she told the cashier who immediately repeated her order to her collage.

“The usual, aye?” he chuckled, taking a glance at Hana who just smiled in return. She moved aside to let the person behind her order while she wait for her’s to finish. “Two Americanos please”

Wait

She turned to look at the person who was ordering and rolled her eyes at the sight. Of course he would be here, prince charming would never miss his cup of morning coffee.

“Oh! You’re that girl that almost tripped over Luhan hyung’s feet!” being the usual Hana, she just realized that two other guys was also with him. The person who called her had a rainbow hair, so she was guessing his name was Sehun.

“Oh look, the ice princess is here” Luhan said, attempting to greet her in a weird way. “Do I know you?” she smiled her eye smile to him and looked back to the front, keeping her poker face back on.

Luhan opened his mouth to say something but was cut off when her phone started ringing violently. “Yeah, it’s me” she greeted the person in the other line. “What do you mean she-“she grunted and rubbed her forehead in annoyance. “Keep me in contact of what’s happening, I’ll be right there” she hung up, took her cup of latte and immediately ran out the café to the school, not caring the weird looks she received from the people around her.

--

“What are you doing?” Hana said sternly once she arrived in the middle of the chaos. Nara looked up from the scared Heeyoung, her lips, cheeks, and jaw bleeding and her hair all messy from Nara’s punch and scratches from her long nails.

“It’s none of your business, Park” she said coldly. “Now get the hell out of my face” Hana looked to the side and scoffed before looking straight into Nara’s eyes. “How the freaking hell is beating up my cousin not my business, Lee Nara”

“She went to Luhan’s house” Nara yelled frustratedly. “And why should you care? You’re not even his girlfriend freaking plastic face” she put a hand over with a mock shocked expression.

“Oops. I’m sorry I shouldn’t have called you plastic face, how rude am I” she bent down and wrapped Heeyoung’s arms over her shoulder and carefully brought her up, not wanting to hurt her. Hearing her apology, Nara smirked.

“It’s okay, people tend to do mis-“

“I forgot all about your fake s”

Instantly, Nara’s smirk disappeared. Some people snickered in the background, assuming the fight was over. Sunmi caught up with Hana and wrapped Heeyoung’s other arm around her shoulder as well. She chuckled silently once they arrived in the nurse’s office.

“Fake s, nice one” she bro fisted with Hana. They both hate Nara and her guts so it was quite amusing for them to see Nara that angry because of Hana’s words. “I still can’t believe she has friends with all that attitude” Hana rolled her eyes, walking to their homeroom after the nurse assured that Heeyoung was fine.

“Me neither” a familiar voice appeared out of nowhere from behind them making them flinch out of surprise.

“Don’t go scaring people around like that, will ya?!” Hana yelled to Luhan. She had to look up considering their height difference was quite big. Hana was around 160cm –ish while Luhan was around 178cm –ish.

He shrugged and continued walking. She narrowed her eyes at his walking figure before widening them. “Wait. Did he just agreed that he also hate her attitude and guts?”



I hella updated>O< 

GUISEE!! OHMYFREAKIN OHMYGAHHDD SOMEONE FREAKIN HOLD ME>< I  FREAKIN GOT UPVOTES SAYWHATTTT OHGOD I FRIGGIN LOVE YOU GUYS OHGOD BUUT OHMYGAHHHDD PEOPLE YOU'RE TOO KIND>W<  

*clearsthroat* thankyou daggerose, randompanda_, and MarthaLH for being the first ones to upvote>< i loph you guys>3<