Chappie 1

Truth or Dare

-Middle School-

“Hana, what are you doing?” Mrs. Han said, taken aback by Hana’s sudden reaction. “Dancing” she answered, grabbing the older one by her shoulder while moving her body to a wave. Her face was a flush of red out of embarrassment.

Behind her, a blonde-haired boy was laughing so hard out of the entertainment right in front of his eyes. “I’m sorry” Hana bowed and went straight to the bench underneath the big cherry blossom tree where the guy was sitting at.

“I didn’t know you could y dance” Luhan said, still laughing his off over the girl sitting in front of him. “Shut up” Hana muttered under her thick red scarf, a slight tint of red still could be seen on her cheeks. “Why did I even agree to this”

“Remember the rule, ‘You must oblige to the given and to not runaway’” a smirk appeared on his face. “Whatever,” she grunted in return. “since I got dare just now, then it’s your turn with truth”

Hana sipped onto her hot chocolate and thought of a question for Luhan. While she was thinking, Luhan grabbed her hot chocolate from her hands and drank it himself. “my… hot chocolate…” she stared at her drink before Luhan noticed her gaze.

“You want some?” he handed over her cup only to be pushed back by her. “No, you can… drink it” he smirked in return and drank the rest of the drink. This bastard, how dare he drink my hot chocolate. She thought of the question for a while until it popped up in her mind.

“Who was your first love?” she asked. Taken aback, Luhan choked on the hot chocolate and started coughing non-stop.

“Why would you care” he asked in between his coughs, his voice an octave higher. “Just curious” she shrugged and swung her legs under the bench, not seeming to care that Luhan nearly died from the coughs.

Luhan stared at the snow that was covering the park for a second. “My first love…” he muttered more to himself than to Hana but then, it was dead silent there so he was quite sure that she heard him.

“…”

“Aren’t you answering?” she interrupted his chain of thoughts.

“My first love was…”

--

-High School/Present age-

“Good morning, sunbaenim” a junior greeted Hana as they met in the hallways. “Good morning” she smiled and continued her way to her classroom.

I wonder what was his answer back then. She let out a sigh. Why must mom call me all of a sudden

-Flashback

“My first love was-“ his words got interrupted when Hana’s phone suddenly rang. “Hello? Yes, mother I’m with Luhan. No, why? What? Okay then, bye” she abruptly stood up, making Luhan stood up as well.

“My mom said that your parents are over in my house. She said to go back now” she started walking, leaving Luhan behind.

--

“Hana!” her mother greeted once she stepped inside her house. “I’m home” she replied with a smile and bowed to Mrs. And Mr. Xi who were sitting in their living room, a paperbag in their hand.

Luhan, who was tagging along Hana immediately sat beside his mother on the sofa. “So umm… we came here to say our last goodbye, I guess” Mrs. Xi started, she shrugged her shoulders, obviously nervous.

“What do you mean, your last goodbye?” Mrs. Park asked, confused. “We are leaving China, and moving to Korea,” Mr. Xi answered with a bitter smile. “apparently, Father called me and he told me to move there with no exceptions."

“Well, umm… congratulations! I’m happy for you” Mr. Park said, a smile plastered on his face. Lies. “Yeah, we’ll be rooting for you from here” Mrs. Park followed, a fake smile on her face. Liars. Mom and Dad has been best friends with Mr. and Mrs. Xi since before they were married. They were a gang of best friends that ended up marrying each other and living in the same neighborhood and country as well. Liars.  

 

Tears started forming in Mrs. Park’s eye, catching the attention of Mrs. Xi, her best friend in the whole wide world. She stood up from her seat and tackled Mrs. Park into a tight teddy bear hug where Mrs. Park cried into her best friend’s shoulder.

“Well, umm… take care” her father shook Mr. Xi’s hand and patted his back quietly. “You too” Mr. Xi replied.

While the parents are having their own farewells, Luhan and Hana just sat there in the sofa, either gazing into space or just sitting there staring at their parents. Hana herself was staring at nothing when suddenly Luhan stood up and walked to her direction.

She looked up and saw him opening his arms wide as if waiting for her to fall into his arms. “What?” she asked, dumbfounded for a moment. “Aren’t you gonna hug me and cry and say “I’ll miss you, oppa. Don’t leave me here. Let me go with you””

Hana rolled her eyes in disgust. “As if” he put his arms down and sat beside her. “I’m gonna miss teasing you, though” he pouted. For a second there, Hana thought that he looked like a lost puppy. “I mean, who in Korea would actually eat two packets of instant noodle and then continue eating chips and bread”

“Are you trying to mock me?” she narrowed her gaze at him. “Maybe?” he smirked in return.

When they all finished the farewells, the Xi’s left the Park’s still shocked and dumbfounded, except for Hana.

--

Two years passed since the Xi’s left, Hana was in her last year of middle school then. She felt the utmost happy without Luhan there teasing her all day long until a news broke her happiness.

"Dad called and he told me to move back to Korea" A smile crept up to both Mr. and Mrs. Park’s face. “Does this mean we get to see Yain and her husband again?” Mr. Park nodded in return.

Does this mean I’m going to meet that brat again?! No, no. This can’t be, but they may be in Seoul, Busan, or anywhere else in Korea. I don’t necessarily have to meet him again, right? Yes, yes. That’s right. Don’t worry. You won’t have to meet that hot chocolate thief anymore, Park Hana. Don’t worry.

-End of flashback-

 

“Hana!” Bae Sunmi called out as Hana settled down on her seat which was right next to the window. “Look at them! Just look at them!” she shoved Hana her phone, showing 12 guys standing in front of a wall with an “EXO” graffiti on it, a hexagon-like symbol behind the guy the second from the right.

“Exo, eureurong, growl” Hana read out the words written on top of the guy in the middle. “They’re exo?” she asked her best friend. “You really don’t watch tv, do you?” Sunmi glared at her. “I just don’t find anything good in it, that’s all” she shrugged. Her answer made Sunmi look at her like she’s something weird and abnormal.

Hana took a look at the picture again and noticed something off. “Who’s the one-“ her words got interrupted when her homeroom teacher came in. “Good morning, Mr. Jung” the students in her class bowed to him and then settled down on their respective seats.

“Class, we will have some new students today” he said as the class became noisy all of a sudden. “Is it a guy?” one girl asked. “Yes” he answered with a smile. “Are they hot?” some girls were already fangirling, including Sunmi. Unlike the other girls, Hana didn’t quite care about the newbies, so she doodled on her notebook

instead.

 Just how crazy handsome are they? Slightly annoyed by all the fuss, Hana looked up and made full attention on the small window located on the door of the classroom. Her eyes widened as she saw a glimpse of pinkish-orange hair outside the room.

What in the world are they? Clowns? She rolled her eyes and averted her attention back to her doodling.

“I have to admit, eventhough I’m a guy, they are pretty handsome and I am sure some of you- I mean most of you are already familiar with them” he replied, scanning the boys in the room with an apologetic gaze.

 “Saem! What’s with that gaze?” one of the boys asked, making Mr. Jung chuckle. “Nothing,” he averted his attention to the noise outside the door. “you guys may come in now”

As the door slid open, six young and handsome boys appeared. The class was silent for a moment but then suddenly became noisy as the girls started fangirling in excitement.

“Geez, they’re just a bunch of newbies. Why so hyper” Hana muttered under her breath, her eyes still stuck on her doodles.

“Hello, this is your classroom for this year and I am your homeroom teacher. My name is Jung Taehyun. Mr. Jung is enough” He smiled sweetly at them and they bowed in return. “Eventhough most of the students here know you already, we mustn’t skip the formalities, right? Please introduce yourself”

“I’m Oh Sehun”

“I’m Do Kyungsoo, you can call me D.O”

“I’m Kim Minseok, you can call me Xiumin”

“I’m Byun Baekhyun”

“I’m Park Chanyeol”

“Last but of course not the least” Mr. Jung added in between the greetings.

“My name is Xi Luhan and I like to play a game where you must choose between a ‘Truth’ and a ‘Dare’ and there you must oblige to the given and to not runaway”



first chap is up! :)

this is the picture in Sunmi's phone

like i said, some of their hairs will not be according to their current hair color or this one^^ for instance. Although, luhan's hair is the one in this one and the rest of the growl teasers

oh and let's just imagine that sehun, kyungsoo, xiumin, luhan, baek, and yeol are of the same age teehee;3