HELP US!

Baby Sitting B.A.P's Matokis

When they woke up from the nap JokoMato and KeKemato were taking out the trash."There they are I'm going to finally catch me some rare creatures."The mysteriouse man said as he ran and caught Jokomato and Kekemato.As they man brought them to the strange house he threw them in a cage and left them."HELP US...HELP PLEASE....AWWWWWWW HURRY SOME COME SAVE US!!Jokomato yelled out but nobody heard him only the other rare creatures that he also caught from other places."NOONA COME SAVE ME...SORRY BUDDY I-I-I- MEAN COME AND SAVE US!!!"Kekemato yelled out and looked at Jokomato."Wait i have an idea....look he left the cage door up there open we can escape."JokoMato told Kekemato as he and she jumped into the balloon and tied it.As they started to blow the balloon up and as they started to fly it started to fly out of the window.They flew and flew until they saw they house.They fell asleeptumblr_m89sq5PqGG1rv6cp4o1_r1_500.pngWhen they woke up they found the house they popped the balloon and landed on the roof top.(BAMM)"What the was that did a cat get in a fight with bird?"ShiShimato questioned them as Jokomato and Kekemato flunged throw the door and landed on their faces."Ow that hurted."Kekemato said as thye both got up."What happened to you guys?"Ji Eun questioned them."We were kiddnapped by a creep."They both said as they both crawled into their beds.