We were caught not sleeping and the party

Baby Sitting B.A.P's Matokis

"Yah!GO TO BED MATOKIS!"Hyosung yelled out as they disobeyed her orders.(Screams, pushing,shoving,singing,and loud bangs on the walls."YAH!when i said go to bed i really mean it."Hyosung said as they jumped in bed and when she left they came back out.Continues screaming."GO TO BED!"Hyosung yelled back out again."Ok ok ok geez...hey have you guys noticed that toghnight Hyosung has been acting weried after the picnic?"KeKeMato said as she crawled into the bed.As they woke up they asked Ji Eun if Hyosung was okay."Yeah she's okay what makes you think that she's unhappy."Ji Eun lied to them as she turned away and smiled at Hyosung and whispered that the plan was working. tumblr_mbeg4mYMSV1rvv4qro1_250.gifAs Hyosung smiled backtumblr_m2muuphnjw1r3eywc5v.gif"Why are they smiling at each other....it's so ing weriod."Dadamato said as they all looked at him."Watch your langage dada."TatsMato said as he almost smacked him but was caught by Ji Eun.As the sun went down they sent them out to get some eggs.While they were getting some eggs they set out the party things and ordered a cake for everyone all of thier favorite flavor.As they came back they looked in the house and they weren't there but suddenly they jumped out and suprised them."Wow you guys really scared the crap out of me."Shi Shi Mato said as they went to bed.This time they were really happy and listened to Hyosung's rules.0.jpgBut Dada Mato always has to watch Chris Browns Music Videos before going to sleep and when Totomato sleeps he has to charge.