Leaving For The Job

Baby Sitting B.A.P's Matokis

"Okay Shi Shi Mato your incharged of keeping them safe".Sunhwa said as she patted his head.

"Yes I finally get to be incharge...Wait that mean's she's leaving and we can party with no friends."Shi Shi Mato said.*Sunhwa dials down a phone number.*"Oh yes this is Sunhwa the super model and can you send two pet sitters to pet sit my pets."Sunhwa said as her nails started to tap."Yes and what kind of animals are they?"The Lady said."Uhh um they are bunnys."She said while face palming her self."Okay we'll have two girls come over to your house and watch over your bunnys."The lady said as she slamed the phone back on to the table."Okay you boys have to be good and better be nice to these two pet sitters."Sunhwa said as she put her hands on her waste while looking at Tats Mato."WHAT!why is she looking at me what did i do to her."Tats mato complained."She looked at you because every pet sitter we get runs away thats why she asked for two girls instead of one.Joko mato said.Suddenly there was a quiet knock on the door.*Sunhwa open's the door*."Oh yes come in let me introduce my self and my pets."Sunhwa said as the two girls lookeed at each other."I'm Sunhwa and these are my pet bunnies This is Shi Shi MATO,Tats Mato,Keke Mato,Joko Mato,Dada Mato,and this is Totomato."Sunhwa said."Wow that's alot to remember."Ji Eun said."Introdunce your self now."Well i'm Hyosung and this is Ji Eun.Hyosung said as Sunhwa ran out."So which one of you guys are the oldest."Ji Eun said."I am the oldest.Shi Shi Mato said."So like how in the world did she find you little guys you guys are so cute."Hyosung said."So what do we have to do first'.Ji Eun said as she almost stepped on ToTomato."Ooopps sorry there little buddy."Ji Eun said as she picked him up.As the sun went down the matokies fell asleep and so did hyosung and ji eun.