Naughty Animals Turn Into Good Animals

Baby Sitting B.A.P's Matokis

The next day when Hyosung and Song Ji Eun woke up they woke up to the house being a mess."What is going on in this house ...why is it such a big mess."Ji Eun said with a really confused face."Uh it was Kekematos idea."Shi Shi Mato yelled as they all ran out of the room."Tsk tsk tsk what naughty little brats."Hyosung said as she ran after them as Ji Eun fallowed.As Ji Eun walked in she saw Hyosung lifting them by thier fats on thier neck."Who's idea was it to make the house a big mess."Hyosung said  with a polight as nobody replied."Fine then every singal one of you are going to help me and Ji Eun clean this house not even a inch of dirt."Hyosung said as they started to clean.When they finished they had set out the presents Sunhwa had lefted for the Matokis.A-3RtszCMAA69rn.jpg:large"Wow this place is really clean now cleaner than before."Ji Eun said as Totomato walked up to Ji eun and gave her a present."What's this....how on earth did you get this?"Ji eun said as she opened it and when it was opened her face expression was really funny to him.secret-song-jieun-surrounded-by-birthday"Aww thank you Totomato."She said as she gave him a big hug.As snow fell down the sky Hyosung was the first to notice and put her coat and boots and ran outside.tumblr_m8kx12xzPi1ru95reo2_500.gif"Come on outside it feels good out here!"Hyosung belowed as they all came out.secret-jieun-gif-i-do-i-do.gif"Oh it's so nice out here come out matokis."Ji Eun said as she smiled at them.bHpDRUF1RlQ5OVEx_o_bap-dance-with-matokiAnd as they came out the snow stopped and they started to dance that caught Hyosung's and Ji eun's attention."Did Sunhwa teach you guys how to dance?"They both asked."Yes....do you guys know how to dance?"JokoMato asked too."Why yes we do know how to dance we sometimes dance but we really inproved.'Ji Eun said with a smile."Shall we begin".Hyosung said as they counted."5,6,7,8."Ji Eun said quietly.i6WyMctFGw1oO.gif"WOW!you guys are just as good as us."Shi Shi Mato said.Then when they got inside they helped make dinner."So how do you guys like the food?"Tatsmato asked.'It's delisiouse."They both said.When they finished they also help wash the dishes.'Thanks a lot guys this is much more faster than before because usally you guys are tucked in bed and already sleeping.Hyosung said as they dried thier hands brushed thier teeth washed thier faces and went to bed.