Picnic Day

Baby Sitting B.A.P's Matokis

"So what do you guys want to do today?"Hyosung and Ji Eun asked the matokis as they smiled back at them."Well can we go on a picnic?"ShiShi Mato asked"Well of course we can go on a picnic that's a great idea!"Hyosung said as they all agreedtumblr_mftwhd3mlw1s0v5d0o1_500.gif."Now we'll get the food will you guys get changed."Ji Eun said as she pushed them to the room.As Hyosung made some food it was up to Ji Eun to find the picnic bankets and to get some juice boxes."Okay the foods and drinks are all done!"Hyosung yelled as Ji Eun put the juice boxes in and found the blankets."Okay we're all ready to go."tumblr_mlteqwHkfV1r9m49wo2_r1_500.gifJi Eun said as she started to dance as they walked to the park and found the perfect spot.There was a perfect amont of sun and shade.As Hyosung spread the blanket around the floor she set out some sandwhiches for them.As they all finished thier food they went out to go play on the play ground."iSoQc9ukLi4BI.gifUhh JokoMato why aren't you playing with them?"Hyosung asked."I don't know i just don't feel like playing."He replied as Hyosung just kept putting things away.As they went home the matokis were asleep and Hyosung and JI Eun were planing to throw the matokis a party for being so good.

 

 

                                           What was really happening in the room.

matoki_gif_3_by_wonderfuday-d52ep66.gifmatoki_gif_4_by_wonderfuday-d52h5n3.gifmatoki_gif_5_by_wonderfuday-d52r98o.gifmatoki_edit_1_by_wonderfuday-d55s472.jpgiblDwhgbiPTd5Z.jpg