ToToMato Is In Love

Baby Sitting B.A.P's Matokis

The Next Day ToTomato was watching Ji Eun Sleepingtumblr_m7t5jf3o411r76xcfo1_500.jpg."ToToMato why are you up so elarly?"Ji Eun questioned.He didn't reply he just kept stairing at her as Hyosung came in."What are you guys doing your going to miss breackfast."Hyosung said as she helped Ji Eun get out of bed as ToTomato hung onto JI Euns foot."ToTo why aren't you eating your food?"KeKeMato asked as he tried to take his eggs but was caught by TatsMato.As Song Ji Eun finished and walked by ToToMato also wanted to come.tumblr_static_tumblr_m5g1ykzahh1qh00rjo6As she picked him up he coppied all of her move ments."Okay are you okay you don't seem like your self ToTo?"Ji Eun asked."Oh i understand that look at you Ji Eun he's madly in love with you id it's only been two days."Hyosung explained.tumblr_lo3syzwAVt1qgx5tq.gif"Ohh ToToMato likes Ji Eun."JokoMato said with a smirk.All the Matokis started to laugh."YAH!Cut it out."Ji Eun said with a mad look."Can you at least tell me why you like me?"Ji Eun questioned."I like you because i think your really pretty,talented,and you are my ideal type girl."ToToMato said with a happy face and he seemed pretty happy to let all of that out and let her know."Aw thank you ToTo that's really nice."Ji Eun said as she replied with a grin.tumblr_m729d71ilB1rsskhm.gif"How about tounight you sleeping in our room."Ji Eun said to make the other matokis jeleuose."ToTomato was so happy she offered him to sleep in thier room her posted it on facebook in the middle of the night and when he was finished posting things he'd back to sleep with Ji Eun.