Student Three - I am Watching You

The Most Wanted Students !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                  

                This night, he'd already received one million won for the race. He cannot avoid it. He could rebel at the time he was being asked but he played along. He could run away from the race but he remains silent. The people who get him involved with this bet must be killed.

                  He makes up his mind, they should not stay alive. They must pay for this crime. If he wins this night, he will kill them. If he does not win, he will keep them alive until the day is decided.

                  He pressed the gas pedal of the car, the engine starts roaring. It is a sign for goes wild in the dark night. The alley full of racing cars with people demand for money by betting them. Their life is at stacked but they still doubt death. As death may come when you least expect it. 

                  He smirked and smiled when the girl with hoodie finished counting, and the lane was unblocking, all the racing cars start competing. His car speeding, vanished in the dark.

                  Luckily for those who get him involved, their life is saved as he loses the race. But, remember... He is watching... YOU !!!

-to be continued- 

 

Note : I do think, Kyungsoo is little creepy. Gaaahhh~ D.O yah~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter