Part One - Teacher Jihyo makes Trouble

The Most Wanted Students !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the flashback images gone, the picture of the scenario is inside the hall with Eunji singging on the stage. 

         "You know why I gather you all in here?" Said Teacher Jihyo seriously.  

            The five students in front of her, silent and they have no ideas at all. They just think it wasted their time. 

            "Miss, you just wasting your time. I and these morons will never be friend." Kyungsoo provoked. 

            Chanyeol glares at Kyungsoo after he finished his sentence. Baekhyun makes sign to Chanyeol, to not get into trouble this time. Chanyeol hold his anger and he sighed deeply and quietly. 

            "Miss, I don't want to know your agenda, I hope we can back to class in this time. I am not interested in doing a musical acts."Said Baekhyun. His brain was trying to digest the whole things right now.

            “Why guys? I think it cool! I want to participate if I got a chance!” Eunji spoke loudly. She is very glad found Miss Jihyo and Miss Jihyo selects her as this part of the team. She is being positive.

            Danee who is sitting on the floor not add any comments at all. She just stares at them profoundly. She never thought to end up getting role in a musical. She just thinks it is all wrong.

            “Never mind. I will always follow you guys until five of you DOWN in my hands.”

            Teacher Jihyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter