Part Two - Smelly Creatures

The Most Wanted Students !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Danee suddenly smiled towards Eunji and Chanyeol. She passed them to go to the toilet with her long muscle legs. Eunji and Chanyeol feel relieved as they knew who was Danee before. There were rumors circling their school after she'd transfer here. The bad one. 

The crowd on the hallway never dismissed. The sardines people were still there. Danee came to Eunji and splashed a bucket of water, half for her and half for Chanyeol the giant. After she'd finish her job, she smiled again and left them without words. 

"Did you guys smell something?" said Baekhyun to one of the sardine people.

Everyone's eyes were staring at Eunji and Chanyeol while blocking their noses from that smell pollution. It came from them. Eunji started to feel annoyed as she knew the culprit had run from the scene. Chanyeol made an ewww sound with his throat cracking voice after he sniffed his school uniform. 

The sardines people finally flew from the scene leaving behind Eunji and Chanyeol. Baekhyun was thinking to leave but changed his mind for his best-friend-eva-relationship-LOL, Chanyeol. He stayed with them. 

In the class, Kyungsoo had a talk with Danee which made Danee to feel insecure. Danee was very confident she had not leave any evidence in the scene, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter