Part One - Blamed the Mud Water !

The Most Wanted Students !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last week incident...

Yoo Danee was walking up stairs after taking her lunch-box brunch on her rest time. LoL.  Err, it means she done eating her lunch box.

She was listening to Doraemon theme song with high volume. Extremely high volumes which can make her deaf her whole life, so then she just have to kill herself. What was point of living! Haha. Just kidding.

While Eunji and Chanyeol were arguing, fighting, screaming and mocking each other at her walk way, the bunch of sardine people were there too. A lot of people were crowding on the hallway. They were to cheer their favorite one.

It seems that the two students were visuals in their school? Uhm, I don’t think so because there were many Ulzzangs here in this school.

Such a cliché school. Is this school Dream High or Glee. Meyh. We can make one if you like. But it will became epic with these much morons and sardines people.

Danee came across Chanyeol and Eunji. Suddenly, she just blindly across without warning or sirens in her head, her Mong-blank head with ear deaf.

In such situation, she must turn her head left and right, same as when she was crossing the road or we can called highway with these sardines people out from their cans.

But, as always, the non-feeling human was she, just cross the two people and… GOTCHA!!

Eunji threw a full bucket of mud water straight to her face!! SPLASHED! And Lee Kwang Soo - Saint

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter