Student Five - Its Hard to say Goodbye

The Most Wanted Students !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                She had not spoken since the death of her older sister and only sibling. She traumatized by the incident when she was only 9. She saw her sister was drowing into the lake as she could not swim. Her legs were numb, stuck onto the ground. 

                The paramedical assistants came and took her sister away. She blamed herself for not helping her sister when she was dying. Since then, every day was dark. She lived in her own world. She repetitively playing piano with sad songs, depressing tune. She was hoping her sister to come back home. She waited her at the end of the day. She'd gradually lost interest with school and friends. 

                 Day by day, she was getting worse. Sometimes, she walked to the lake in the late night. Her mom worried about her condition and decided to move back to Seoul.

                 Three years gone, she was 12 years old and she still in the same condition. When her mom got married again, she ran from home. Her uncle took her to their house with 4 family members. She started to speak up slowly when her uncle succeed to open her heart. Her uncle gave many thoughtful thoughts.

                 Her uncle was the reason she played guitar, he had own a music store like cafe. Her new interest kept her away from the painful memories of her sister and her mom. Her uncle stated that she was gifted and blessed by music.

                 The guitar in he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter