Here is No way or Yes way !

The Most Wanted Students !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Teacher Song Jihyo drags Kyungsoo on the stage. The other four students stood in line in front of Kyungsoo. It means off the stage in audience sits. 

         “Okay, let’s starts now. Just singing everything you want.” Said teacher Song.

          “Err, teacher. I do not want to do this. I should not stand here. I don’t want to. It feel burden even in front of my classmates. You and this bunch of losers.” Kyungsoo is out of his mind.

          “What?! Losers you said? This punk kid is too much. Do you want to taste a meat by your face?” Chanyeol said he could punch this kid’s face.

Baekhyun stop Chanyeol by grabbing his arm. He is small enough to be dragged by Chanyeol who height is 185cm. but he has power! A some power. Whatever power you can think. Power rangers maybe.

Danee cannot stand the drama that does not have a script. And she feels she had to walk away from these morons.

Eunji suddenly goes up to the stage and starts singing. Kyungsoo just stood there and do nothing. Danee’s feet were nailed to the ground. She was mesmerized by her voice, Eunji voice. Chanyeol who was shock just now keep quiet and Baekhyun sits down and looking at the person on the stage.

Teacher Song just observed the situation and smiles a little. A little hope is there. She believes.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter